Mephisto Genetics CDLC, 4AM, SL/3BOG & a SL oddity

It is, I've been running on a note 4 since they came out. Huge difference! Loved my note 2, the 4, and now the 8... I see rumors that the 10 will have a folding screen...That might be a little much...
I still have my note 2 that my kids play online with and have had the note 4 for a few years now.

I still have my note 2 that my kids play online with and have had the note 4 for a few years now.
My 4 is a great phone, didn't move to the 5 cause of no sd card... no 7 for obvious reasons... and the 4s battery was just nackered...it was time. Have xfinity at home, and they've entered the cell market, no per line charge, 45$ a month unlimited data. Have 3 lines, and the other users are iPhone fans and xfinity has a special 200$ back per iPhone, so 3 new phones. Loved my 4, but next to the 8, it looks and feels cheap. The 4 went back in it's box and into the closet next to the 2.
Steep learning curve for the new software..
Now for a vr headset and controller... am seeing some pretty cool games coming out!

Day 44, have been dealing with what looks like deficiencies, but, an now thinking that want I'm dealing with is of my own creation... now the guys @ NFTG say you can feed feed feed, and, with being new to fabric pots, I've not been watering to much of a runoff... what I've done is skyrocketed the ppms in the soil. (On going in 6.5, slurry @ 6.5, run off @6.6) ppm...2000. We'll do a couple water phed and a teaspoon of magnesium sulfide... under the cobs, I see a lot more indicators than when I had the girls in the tub earlier under normal lighting, so I think they'll be ok. Will back off the feed, and split it up some. CDLC us frosting, and the new phones cameras are well... WOW!

Below, 4 AMView attachment 858776 View attachment 858777

CDLCView attachment 858778 View attachment 858779 View attachment 858780

New girls are up, I'll run a feed feed water and see how a full run goes.

Peace all and green gardens!
Wowee, while my frost tolerance has gone up alot lately (currently growing a cosmic queen ;) ) -- those buds are soooo incredibly wide!!
totally awesomely amazing!!! And so well caught with your cam too! :thumbsup:
cheers!

Quick tent can update.
vivint-snapshot-2018-02-02-105244.png
lots of praying goon on...a few ugly leaves, but plants look happier than they have. I didn't have the unhappy plants feeling when I peeked in the tent this morning.

Hey pal is a beautiful tent of Mephisto maidens you got going on there everything is looking bang on track and just so dialed in, i reckon you gonna hit the mystical GPW easy this time out ;)

Thought I'd toss these up, am playing around with the camera, need to get some kind of mount... full zoom I shake all over! One fruit punch was a no show, so I dunked another and it's now in the pot. Tents gonna be pretty full in a month!
20180202_164814.jpg
20180202_164802.jpg
20180202_164741.jpg
20180202_164725.jpg
20180202_164709.jpg
20180202_164643.jpg
20180202_164615.jpg
20180202_164546.jpg

You can find some pretty cheap tripods for phones on Amazon or whatever you order stuff from. Looking good!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Might help if I actually moved things around so I'm not leaning in and over trying to get a shot! But yeah, a stand of some kind is in order!

Quick update on the tent overall, seems I have the issue pegged, 2nd day, and the girls just have a healthy posture. Standing straight, all arms reaching for the light.
vivint-snapshot-2018-02-03-093041.png

Grabbed this off Tommy Chongs instagram this morning cause its just so true!
20180203_093248.jpg

Green gardens to all my grobros!

Quick update on the tent overall, seems I have the issue pegged, 2nd day, and the girls just have a healthy posture. Standing straight, all arms reaching for the light.View attachment 859544
Grabbed this off Tommy Chongs instagram this morning cause its just so true!View attachment 859545
Green gardens to all my grobros!
Awesome!!!

Back