Indoor Cash Crop Auto

hey congrats, I grew this last year.
I smoke this nightly, about an hour before bed, sometimes I'm out before a half hour.
Not a daytime smoke that's for sure. Down to a little over a quart jar now. Yeah nice big fat buds.
Not a favorite but great for nighty night !!! Watch a little tv and out like a light.

Those are looking awesome man! Can't believe I didn't look at this thread sooner! (I'm lazy, what can I say...)

Good luck with the harvest and cure man, it was a bitch for me on my last grow... almost all of my buds smelled like hay. Until you grinded them up... then they smelled delicious :eyebrows:

Now can you see why im so hyped for the west coast og/ cash crop cross im doing!! About 2-3 more weeks b4 seeds are mature to harvest them.

hey congrats, I grew this last year.
I smoke this nightly, about an hour before bed, sometimes I'm out before a half hour.
Not a daytime smoke that's for sure. Down to a little over a quart jar now. Yeah nice big fat buds.
Not a favorite but great for nighty night !!! Watch a little tv and out like a light.

Yeah its a good smoke already and its not even mature!! Nice heady high right now i like then couchlock stuff for pain management

Hey man I just ordered some CASH CROP from cream of the crop. plan on putting them in coco and perlite. any special tips for me?

Hey man I just ordered some CASH CROP from cream of the crop. plan on putting them in coco and perlite. any special tips for me?
I fed her on the light side up until flowering. Then i loaded her with Terpinator, open seasame, beastie bloomz, and sweet by botanicare. Right now im very lucky because i lost amlost my whole plant to my lights falling down. Had to harvest what i had except one fucking branch. But she NEVER SLOWED DOWN. she kept blooming and shooting new pistils everyday. Defiantly a beginner strain. Never showed any real signs of deficiencies.

I fed her on the light side up until flowering. Then i loaded her with Terpinator, open seasame, beastie bloomz, and sweet by botanicare. Right now im very lucky because i lost amlost my whole plant to my lights falling down. Had to harvest what i had except one fucking branch. But she NEVER SLOWED DOWN. she kept blooming and shooting new pistils everyday. Defiantly a beginner strain. Never showed any real signs of deficiencies.

Damn bad luck. glad it turned out at least. Its my first auto grow and I was told that cash crop was pretty hard to fuck up, as long as you feed proper and have good lighting

Damn bad luck. glad it turned out at least. Its my first auto grow and I was told that cash crop was pretty hard to fuck up, as long as you feed proper and have good lighting

Its defiantly strong and resilient. I have 2 150 watt hps lamps and currently at day 74 and these nugs that are left are getting pretty dense hard. Smells pretty sweet and fruity. But im also using a sugar based nutrient. Lol

Its been a while since i have been on but i have pretty good news to come stay tuned!

Back