Indoor Cash Crop Auto

Notice the discoloration on the leaves on by my finger as well as the oppisite side. Is this light bleaching or just leaves starting to mature. I attached a couple pics one of the area of concern and a comparision of how close my 150 WATT HPS lamp is. About 7 or 8 inches.

Attachments

• 20160411_213006.jpg
    20160411_213006.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 184
  • 20160411_213041.jpg
    20160411_213041.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 102
What are your temps? Air flow? Honestly I'd say both. When u put the back of your hand directly on the top of your canopy for apple does the light start to burn it? I could b mistaken....I'm still learning too....but looks like some heat/light stress with the curling of all the leaf edges. Is the curling of the edges the whole plant or just the tops closest to light?

What are your temps? Air flow? Honestly I'd say both. When u put the back of your hand directly on the top of your canopy for apple does the light start to burn it? I could b mistaken....I'm still learning too....but looks like some heat/light stress with the curling of all the leaf edges. Is the curling of the edges the whole plant or just the tops closest to light?

It starts about half way up. But my other plant sits further away from the lamp and is doing the same. Temp at top of the canopy is about 78°f. Air circulation is fine i leave my cabinate door open until lights out and using a 18" wind tunnel fan on medium to circulate air through these dense buds. Lol i can also keep my hand just under the bulb with out starting to get hot.

It starts about half way up. But my other plant sits further away from the lamp and is doing the same. Temp at top of the canopy is about 78°f. Air circulation is fine i leave my cabinate door open until lights out and using a 18" wind tunnel fan on medium to circulate air through these dense buds. Lol i can also keep my hand just under the bulb with out starting to get hot.
Hmm u said it effects to different lengths on each plant so unless it was all completely level we might b able to rule out light. Now if it's just the top half of each plant is most likely them maturing. Can I get some shimmer plant shots possibly? What day are u on and what strain is it? I'm just trying to brain storm with u honestly because I'm not sure. I used HPS for one grow and switched over to LED lol sorry if I'm not super helpful. This USD one area in not the greatest at

Back