Nice pair @TaNg :rofl:

Looks like this strain keeps growing about a week longer than the GG cross I'm running. Does that seem about right @Bailey?

Ps when shooting against a white background you may find your camera has a tendency to underexpose and produce dark pics. Exposure compensation can be used to adjust the brightness of a pic before shooting. I think on your camera you need to press a button with a +/- on it then turn a dial and you should see the little arrow above the exposure scale move in the viewfinder and on the lcd.
Not with me bro these are slightly quicker than the gg as there further along and were started at the same time

Not with me bro these are slightly quicker than the gg as there further along and were started at the same time

Cool, cheers bud....I see what you mean after looking back at your threads :thumbsup: I had it in my mind that my Aggie had pretty much done getting taller by about day 34 and Tang's comment about size made me think his were still gaining height at day 40. Maybe mine was too.....I'm not as thorough as I should be with note taking and I'm not sure I've checked since then anyway:smoking:

This plant is going to pull some weight. She will get some defoliation soon. I see 3 dominant colas and she will have a good bit more surrounding.

20170101_134239.jpg
20170101_134314.jpg

Cool, cheers bud....I see what you mean after looking back at your threads :thumbsup: I had it in my mind that my Aggie had pretty much done getting taller by about day 34 and Tang's comment about size made me think his were still gaining height at day 40. Maybe mine was too.....I'm not as thorough as I should be with note taking and I'm not sure I've checked since then anyway:smoking:
I'm the world's worst for note taking also bro

Nice pair @TaNg :rofl:

Looks like this strain keeps growing about a week longer than the GG cross I'm running. Does that seem about right @Bailey?

Ps when shooting against a white background you may find your camera has a tendency to underexpose and produce dark pics. Exposure compensation can be used to adjust the brightness of a pic before shooting. I think on your camera you need to press a button with a +/- on it then turn a dial and you should see the little arrow above the exposure scale move in the viewfinder and on the lcd.

Sorry bro missed this post yesterday,yeah I'm always playing with the settings to get the best pictures I can,doesn't help that my plants are usually dark green lol.

Sorry bro missed this post yesterday,yeah I'm always playing with the settings to get the best pictures I can,doesn't help that my plants are usually dark green lol.

Aye, a dark subject on a light background can be a challenge with auto exposure. Manual exposure might be easier and more consistent if lighting conditions are consistent throughout the shoot- eg; Stoned dogs on a walk, the dog chat

And yes I have noticed how lovely your plants look with those lights that come from down the road too:thumbsup:

Aye, a dark subject on a light background can be a challenge with auto exposure. Manual exposure might be easier and more consistent if lighting conditions are consistent throughout the shoot- eg; Stoned dogs on a walk, the dog chat

And yes I have noticed how lovely your plants look with those lights that come from down the road too:thumbsup:

I only shoot on manual setting bro probs why my pics are sub standard lol anyway thats enough about my poor photography skills, now the holidays are out of the way let's see more of these gorgeous Auto GlueBerrys we have been given the privilege to grow.

Back