Looking great @Bailey.dont take this the wrong way but i wish i could send you one of my old cameras so you could show us the girls in glorious hd :photog:
Definitely bro I totally understand I have a HD video recorder but not camera I'm going to invest in one but this month I'm getting the full range from big plant science nutes

Day 17
Really happy with the growth so far looking good. :thumbsup:
c3vFZbH.jpg

dda3N2p.jpg

Happy new year to all my AFN brothers and sisters it's Auto GlueBerry release day and what and impressive strain it is looking at the plants in here....mine now stand at 86 and 108cm from the top of the soil at 40 days old.

IMG_7107.JPG
IMG_7109.JPG
IMG_7112.JPG
IMG_7114.JPG
IMG_7116.JPG
IMG_7118.JPG

Nice pair @TaNg :rofl:

Looks like this strain keeps growing about a week longer than the GG cross I'm running. Does that seem about right @Bailey?

Ps when shooting against a white background you may find your camera has a tendency to underexpose and produce dark pics. Exposure compensation can be used to adjust the brightness of a pic before shooting. I think on your camera you need to press a button with a +/- on it then turn a dial and you should see the little arrow above the exposure scale move in the viewfinder and on the lcd.

Back