TheMongol

Mongol Madness
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Nothing
Cannafest 2018 Biggest Canna Trade in World in Prague!

1200px-Prague_CoA_CZ.svg.png

Date: 01.-02.11.2018

In one the the most beautiful city of Europe with lovely girls, fine beer and canna!

https://www.cannafest.com/cs/

@Autoseeds.com

Will be there with a big presence and they love to meet and greet some AFN Stoners!​

I hope i'll make it to this beautiful and easy city, can be found by plane, bus and car easily from all around Europe, official AFN trade T-Shirts will be done by @Slater, tag your Czech grobro's into this thread and of course all others Stoner are welcome...:bighug::pass:

http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jochen-schweizer.de%2Fon%2Fdemandware.static%2F-%2FSites-Class%2Fdefault%2Fdwb7519146%2Fproducts%2Fextragross%2Fwellnessurlaub-prag-1.jpg

prag-karlsbruecke-tschechische-rep-seitenansicht-fluss-stock-photo-2640.jpg

der-perfekte-staedtetrip-nach-prag-995418.jpg

Astronomische-Uhr-Prag.jpg

Definitely going to be a great time. Anyone who wants to visit Prague and needs some help, give me a jingle on here. Lots of great cheap places to stay and I will be the personal guide!
I was thinking of setting up a little meet and greet if there were any AFN members attending.

Definitely going to be a great time. Anyone who wants to visit Prague and needs some help, give me a jingle on here. Lots of great cheap places to stay and I will be the personal guide!
I was thinking of setting up a little meet and greet if there were any AFN members attending.
I'm working to be there, was at Prague for 1 Weekend many years ago, but had fun for 1 year!

We have a decent sized stand there, we will be promoting the new look brand and have the new CBD strain there (as well as a couple of other new things maybe.....)
We would love to say hi and grab a beer with any AFN members.

We have a decent sized stand there, we will be promoting the new look brand and have the new CBD strain there (as well as a couple of other new things maybe.....)
We would love to say hi and grab a beer with any AFN members.
Awesome. I live nearby, so I will be there for sure. Let me know if you guys need any help with anything. I might be able to do something.

I will be in touch with you direct. Definitely need to get some of your product as well. I have heard a lot of good stuff. Somehow I have never grown your seeds yet though. Let's have a beer and chat!

Back