Old Reviews Canna Brush Trim Tool

Interesting! But I think I've found my own solution. Other than the sunleaves, I stopped trimming my buds. Never trimmed back in the day when bud wasn't pre-trimmed. And I think they cure better that way too. I think the sugar leaves help hold in some of the terpenes.

Cool product just the same!

:slap:

I've started doing the same thing.
Previously from the kept stuff, I was getting about 80% flower, 10% popcorn, and 10% sugar leaf, by weight.
Just tossing all this stuff together, after pulling big leaves off by hand, makes trimming very easy.
And the total is probably about 95% as potent as flower alone.

That definitely sounds logical. I know it’s mostly aesthetics, but I do love the beauty of nicely trimmed bud.

I've been using the Canna Brush triming tool for the past two harvests. I wanted to try it because the concept made perfect sense to me and because I loath scissor trimming. When I scissor trim I usually end up using the tips of the scissors to pull back the dried leaves anyway. If dried right, they just pop off. The Canna Brush did that exact same thing but at a faster rate. Some people will say "you're killing your terps".. "You're knocking off all the trichs".. That's just their fear of change talking, lol. This product does exactly want it's supposed to do, and does it well. Lightly brush downwards and the dried leads just fly off. You can tell how lightly Im using it. It doesn't take much effort at all. I still use scissors to get that perfect manicure when I want or need it.. But this has already saved me soo much time and from countless hand cramps, lol. I literally don't have to touch the buds at all. Just the stems. The vid is of a single bud, but I've done entire branches at once. The Canna Brush definitely has my vote of approval. This is a couple nugs of my pheno#1 of #cherryhills from Thug pug.. Looks damn good if you ask me!

I have an actual video of me using the Canna Brush, I just have to figure out how to post it in this thread.

Here is a pic of the finished bud I used the Cannes Brush on...

View attachment 1155576

And here are a few product images..
View attachment 1155577View attachment 1155578View attachment 1155579

I'll figure out how to get the video loaded asap!
Love your review, but would a marinating brush do a similar job? Curious asking for a friend :pass:

I used the $1 bettybrush i cut on larfy mazar auto i quick dried and it basically cut it like shvarma lol so you need dense buds or not care about tiny calyxes comin off.
I have to wait a few weeks i have a hard nuggeted bruce n twreck comin the denser Banner has a lof more green goin so hope this will help on some test dry colas.

My major worry is not losing thrics ill collect anyways its how dry people say u need to gettem for the leaves to be crispy seems bad for the bud?

I decided to try one of these, too. It wasn't very helpful with less dense sativa buds, but made quick work of my Ghost Toof buds, so I'll keep it on hand for a first (and possibly only!) pass on anything dense. The brushes feel stiffer than on any BBQ basting brushes I've been able to compare in person, and for all the people assuming it's going to knock off tons of trichomes, wouldn't that just make it the ultimate dry sifting tool?

Proph is super accurate here. I'm big into smoking meats, and the basting brushes I have are softer and longer fingered. I believe the use of shorter, stiffer, flat blades is what makes it work so well. The one I have says Original Stiff so I'd imagine they have other or will be releasing other variations of them. The angle of it also feels nice so I'm sure they did some R&D to make it as balanced as it feels.

I actually bought this because of this review, and as a first time harvester/trimmer it worked very well and saved alot of time and scissor cleaning. Excellent tool when used on properly dried buds. This thing saves a good amount of time so just take your time with it and enjoy it. I was dreading trimming multiple plants but this made it way easier. Honestly I brush and then do a quick trim, and off to cure. Money well spent.
Screenshot_20220513-162307_Gallery.jpg

Back