Old Reviews Canna Brush Trim Tool

Yeah Betty Crocker in dollar stores for .99 cents. Same three flat bristle. I’ve tried a few and this one works very well. Gonna try to find again and have a couple in the cabinet.
Funny.. I had a buddy of mine on IG try the same thing. It didn't work well at all, lol. He ended up getting one of these.. This company has a patent pending for a reason. They have tried all of the dollar store models and other options.. and then they made modifications from there. They fixed what didn't work and made their own brush.

Funny.. I had a buddy of mine on IG try the same thing. It didn't work well at all, lol. He ended up getting one of these.. This company has a patent pending for a reason. They have tried all of the dollar store models and other options.. and then they made modifications from there. They fixed what didn't work and made their own brush.
I just did a couple my buddy a bunch. No issues here. Go over it wide then to get the tougher buggers off turn it sideways and it’s a touch stiffer bam. Like Picasso I feel like an artist.

Sooo this isn't just a silicone bristle brush? Has anything tried the silicone brushes but their bristles usually much bigger in stores i see compared to this one.

*ok cant find good zoom in video but the bristles are on either a very tight lattice to look flat or just flat bristles using harder slippery silicone.
*found one

Last edited:
Its far more than just a silicone kitchen brush. They have a patten pending for the design. The bristles are flat, to cover more surface. They did the homework and redesigned it to work specifically for cannabis. It's saved me countless hours and hand cramps.
Thanks for the info.
I'm getting some.

You convinced me too, Prop! Just completed my order. I am a;ways in for ways to decrease trim time, which is why I had been wet trimming. With this, I see dry trimming will be so much easier, and possibly better. Thanks man!

How long did shipping take?

Interesting! But I think I've found my own solution. Other than the sunleaves, I stopped trimming my buds. Never trimmed back in the day when bud wasn't pre-trimmed. And I think they cure better that way too. I think the sugar leaves help hold in some of the terpenes.

Cool product just the same!

:slap:

Back