Extraction Can you press fresh cut bud?

@Mcdee 3-6 grams in the 2x4 mold works well. I have to get one still lol.
I used to use only 3g, but with the new pre press from dabpress its wider not thicker. So you can get more in without need to press as much(how many times I need to pull handle) because it's not as thick more spread out already. I did a poor job explaining that lol.

It's the secret weapon for rosin. If you pre press you'll get a better press, a cleaner press less material stuck in rosin. I dont use rosin bags, I found if you do a good pre press not necessary you lose a lot to the bags. I started with a pollen press and that worked well, but only 1-2g and 2 was a little much. I made my own and then I saw dabpress had 1 so got theirs.

Fresh press (live resin) freeze fresh cut flower withing a few hours of cut, wash and filter thru ice bags, dry the ice hash and press this is probably the fastest method of pressing flower.

Fresh press (live resin) freeze fresh cut flower withing a few hours of cut, wash and filter thru ice bags, dry the ice hash and press this is probably the fastest method of pressing flower.

How long can you keep it frozen for? My press is a couple of weeks away but I’m chopping this week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, ya gotta dry it or else all you're doing is steaming it.

Fresh frozen is frozen then processed into kief before pressing.
Ie dry ice
Fresh material won't press, frozen or not. Your putting it on hot plate, anything frozen melts in the pressing.

Only other way to process fresh frozen material is solvent based.

Back