Extraction Can you press fresh cut bud?

McDee

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Title pretty much says it all. I saw something about pressing Frozen buds I tried it didn't get great yield kind of watery but got little resin. Is there something other than dry ice or pressing hash all I want to do is press buds? I'll wait for it to dry couple days if I have to.

I just started pressing myself and so far i have found that the more cured the flower is the better i get back, and fresh cut flower doesnt seem to work, i have been trying.

I just started pressing myself and so far i have found that the more cured the flower is the better i get back, and fresh cut flower doesnt seem to work, i have been trying.
I can validate that! They're dry now so I can press now. I have some questions for you Max. About to buy a shop press, but wanted to know if you know if I buy a 6 ton press can I upgrade to a 12, or 20 ton jack on the 6 ton press frame? Want a small a-type but only seeing 6 ton, I want a 12 ton if possible. Just ordered a rosin press plate kit. Wanted to make but can't drill plates and no time. Was going to get harbor freight press but only $35 cheaper than a strongway. May be worth the money heard a lot say harbor freight missing parts, not level, doesn't line up, etc...

Now I have no idea who it was that had a 6 ton press diy. Had list of all the parts for less than 250. I guess I will keep looking lol.

Now I have no idea who it was that had a 6 ton press diy. Had list of all the parts for less than 250. I guess I will keep looking lol.
ahh. Utube.
Green genes diy rosin press
The one my bro and i are in process of gathering parts for.

ahh. Utube.
Green genes diy rosin press
The one my bro and i are in process of gathering parts for.
Ya I have seen many, but there was someone on afn that did it too. Should have my plates in a day or 2 and just have to pick my press and I can throw out that old straightener lol.

Ya I have seen many, but there was someone on afn that did it too. Should have my plates in a day or 2 and just have to pick my press and I can throw out that old straightener lol.
maybe @iampepe
I think he built one. ? Maybe

Back