New Grower Can I get a pound with this setup?

Nice how many days did it take to finish?
Actually, she was a satavi dominant phenotype and went for 135 days, but I was going for a couch lock buzz! :baked:

I have to 2nd the autocob suggestion! I just got my first harvest from 2 of BigSm0's autocobs on a Mephisito Alien Vs Triangle, and I pulled exactly 1\2 a pound of nice compact buds! I might add that I grow in coco also! :headbang:

You can add some DIY lights or strips which are the most efficient option right now. That means you can get up to 220 lm/w.
Your light is probably around 100-120 lm/w.

I would pull through the filter but I cant find a piece to connect the fan to filter that way. It doesnt fit I had to ghetto rig it just to have it push. Any ideas on a connector? It is just barely to big to fit the fan on the filter. Which is lame because they were sold together.

I currently have the king led 1200 and the mars 300 in the tent right now. Temps are a bit warm but manageable.

I might add the cobb too. Never heard of it until now. A link would be cool

I currently have the king led 1200 and the mars 300 in the tent right now. Temps are a bit warm but manageable.

I might add the cobb too. Never heard of it until now. A link would be cool
cobshop.net :headbang:

How many true watts does the auto cobb 3500k put out?

55 watt is the actual power draw, not sure on output!:headbang:

I don't understand the cob (chip-on-board), technology, but I do know that I harvested a 1\2 pound of tight compact buds using 2 autocobs! 55 watts x 2 = just over 2 grams per watt. Not long ago I would have been tickled with half that yield! :headbang:

Back