Calling all General Organics GO Box Users

Do you PH the after mixing your GO Box nutes?

• Yes

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters
Hey guys just started my first grow and im using the Go Box. was wanting to use the feed schedule ive seen here from weedman and ronin. Just wondering though ive seen on some other journals that alot of people will start light feedings alot earlier then day 15 or third node. id seen a few journals were people had started light feeding from day 3 or 4. which is what i did being a noob. day 3 gave the girls a mix of bio grow,calmag,bio root,bio weed,bio marine and diamond black at 1ml/l. I did this because the feeding chart on the box says to start week 1 with rooted seedlings. should i back off on the nutes for a couple weeks now like people have sugested?

I'd like to share my experiences on GO nutes especially regarding dosages. I have been growing autos for a while and harvested a couple using Go and AN nutrients. This is how i feed:

No feeding except little root till 3week.
1-2ml grow, calmag and root till flowering.

in flowering i really increase the dosages.
starting with 1ml i gradually increase my dosages to 4ml bloom/lt, 3 ml/lt bio bud along with an nutrients (overdrive, nirvana, sensizym, bud candy 2ml/lt each). however, be careful, my autos look like females, even one of them is 150cm lol.

Pulled around 100gr from each of my plants with this feeding.

Hey fellow growers, I have question for go box users. Are any off you growing in a pure coco or coco perlite mix? If so are you using a wetting agent? I know a lot of growers that use coco also run a synthetic nutrient line, I would like to use the G.O Line that I purchased, all 1L bottles.

With the box I can use the bottles to support 15 autos on the box.
i buy the gallons and just refil my little bottles.
How long can it be stored after opening? I want buy and store Biotabs but can't get a definitive answer about how long it can be stored after opening. The stuff cost too much to waste it and all my grows are small real estate.

it will vary dependant upon many variables broseph. open bottle ok,well temp,cooler or warmer.those two thing right there. keep it in a cool spot, no light either. like pills kinda. cool and dark place with low RH is ideal. I would guess about a year it they are anything like the bottled stuffs I use in my tea. theyre good for about a year. possibly more if done well. shake and open them occasionally from what I hear too is good. but dont really not. compairing them to stuff I know. but youll get many many months of storage life. but again different things play roles. but follow thiose simple things Cool,dark and low RH and youll do fine with the shaking of them every month or two. but someone else may have better info from using said box. but organics in a bottle tend to behave similarly.

Back