Calling all General Organics GO Box Users

Do you PH the after mixing your GO Box nutes?

• Yes

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters
So, noob question for you all. I am using the GO box. Last week was week 2 from sprout. I started nutes. I started at around 1/4 strength for that first feeding. At what rate do you all bump up to full strength dosages? I was thinking this next feeding (tonight) I would bump to half strength and then go full strength on the next feeding.

Though, I was planning on going full dosage on Cal/Mag as I am running a Mars Hydro 144x3 reflector.

Thoughts on that approach?

Thanks in advance

So, noob question for you all. I am using the GO box. Last week was week 2 from sprout. I started nutes. I started at around 1/4 strength for that first feeding. At what rate do you all bump up to full strength dosages? I was thinking this next feeding (tonight) I would bump to half strength and then go full strength on the next feeding.

Though, I was planning on going full dosage on Cal/Mag as I am running a Mars Hydro 144x3 reflector.

Thoughts on that approach?

Thanks in advance

Hey man your approach sounds Great 1/4 to 1/2 to full. Iv done some intense feedings with the GO box and the ladies still took it like a Champ.

I think youl be just fine doing what you stated.

As for tbe Cal mag i use about 4-5ml per Gallon of water the Entire grow besides Flush. I also grow with Mars Leds.

Hope this helps

Many thanks for the confirmation Weedman. Also nice to know you can push it a bit with the GObox and still be ok.
Cheers!

Sweet thanks man! O also r those mars leds u use very hot? I just went to their site and im so tempted to pull the trigger on one smaller than 600 tho.

Sweet thanks man! O also r those mars leds u use very hot? I just went to their site and im so tempted to pull the trigger on one smaller than 600 tho.

They dont one run Hot if you got extraction and intake you'll be fine. Your Light will normally run at 5-8 degrees F more then your ambient temp of your room is what is noticed with my use.

Back