Calling all General Organics GO Box Users

Do you PH the after mixing your GO Box nutes?

• Yes

Votes: 19 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 27 58.7%

• Total voters

Weedman30

GanjaMan
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Some 73u Bubble
Hey guys figured I'd make this Thread for all of us General Organic Go Box users.

I myself grow in FFOF and use the GO BOX.

Iv been using the Go Box for 2-3 years and love it.

Here we all can share our Feedling schedules from seed to finish and what not.

Also am I the only user of The GO BOX who still PHs their water after mixing? Every time i go to the hydro store the owner busts my balls and will say "ahh back for the PH up huh, I'm telling you man you don't have to PH with the go box"

After about 2 years of this on going I just wanted to see if I was the only one?

Ok Guys this is how I Feed.
Day 1-15(Third Node)
-Tap water

Veg (until vert growth stops) measurements per Lt.

1ml Grow/1ml CalMag/1ml BioRoot/1ml BioWeed/1ml BioMarine/1ml Diamond Black
(For the last 2-3 feedings on veg il bump Grow up to 2ml per Lt.)

Bloom (Follow this untill 5% Amber Trichs)
Measurements per Lt.

1ml Bloom/1ml CalMag/1ml BioBud/1ml Marine
(I bump Bloom up to 1.5-2ml per Lt. Last week or two of Flower.)

Flush

I do a minimum of a 10 Day Flush I try for 14-16 days.

I also feed with every single watering.

Last edited:
I must say I don't care for the Marine because of its smell, but I use it every feed.

Same here about a year ago my puppy knocked over a old bottle I had in my garage I found and opened and my high self didn't close it she knocked it over and I almost puked..

It stinks but works.

My Diamond Black seems to get clumpy sort of if I don't use within 6 months.

I've been using General Organics since 2012.
When I grew in PromixBx I never ph'd my feedings.
Now that I'm growing in Coco, I ph my feedings after mixing.
But generally it falls right within 5.7-5.9 so I don't usually adjust heavily.

The key to keeping your G.O. nutes in good shape is keeping them refrigerated.
I purchase the quart size bottles, but I use the smaller (237ml/8oz) bottles to feed out of.
I keep the larger bottles refrigerated and refill the smaller bottles as needed.
This helps prevent clumping and the putrification of the Marine.

General Organics should smell like just that. Organic.
If it's bad enough to make you puke I'd say they have gone bad.
I personally would replace that bottle.

My feed schedule for Coco is as follows:
Veg: 1ml BioGrow/1ml BioCalMag/.25ml BioWeed/1ml BioRoot/1ml BioMarine/1ml Diamond Black per liter
Bloom: 1ml-1.5ml BioBloom/1ml BioCalMag/.25ml BioBud per liter.

Last edited:
I'm exceedingly happy with the GO Box I bought last year and still haven't used it up yet lol. Then again I don't have a big operation, just a few plants usually. I do supplement it with other goodies, for example I found the Cal Mag to be insufficient for my needs even at %125 strength, so I use Humboldt Equilibrium which is also organic and works well. Also I add GO Floraliscious Plus (spelling?) and seems to make a small difference. Plus all the usual suspects, myco, molasses, ect ect.

So I'm not saying it's the end all thing for nutrition, but it's VERY handy to have it in one package that pretty much covers the basic bases. :) I will always strongly recommend it, and will be buying another box soon probably.

I've been using General Organics since 2011.
When I grew in PromixBx I never ph'd my feedings.
Now that I'm growing in Coco, I ph my feedings after mixing.
But generally it falls right within 5.7-5.9 so I don't usually adjust heavily.

The key to keeping your G.O. nutes in good shape is keeping them refrigerated.
I purchase the quart size bottles, but I use the smaller (237ml/8oz) bottles to feed out of.
I keep the larger bottles refrigerated and refill the smaller bottles as needed.
This helps prevent clumping and the putrification of the Marine.

General Organics should smell like just that. Organic.
If it's bad enough to make you puke I'd say they have gone bad.
I personally would replace that bottle.

My feed schedule for Coco is as follows:
Veg: 1ml BioGrow/1ml BioCalMag/.25ml BioWeed/1ml BioRoot/1ml BioMarine/1ml Diamond Black per liter
Bloom: 1ml-1.5ml BioBloom/1ml BioCalMag/.25ml BioBud per liter.

Thanks for stopping by Ronin.

Yea, i store mine in the closet of the grow room temps around 70 out side of Tents. Never thought of the Fridge thanks.

Needless to to say that bottle did get thrown away. If I notice a crazy smell or clumpy Nutes i try to replace.

Thanks for Sharing your Schedule.
Almost the same i use, but I do 1ml Bio weed per lt. As well as carry the Diamond Black two weeks into bloom nutes.

Also I start feeding around third node or 12-15 Days at half value strength for first feeding then I bump it up.

I also do not do a combined nute switch I.e grow and bloom. When i transition to bloom I use only bloom nutes i don't overlap.

I'm exceedingly happy with the GO Box I bought last year and still haven't used it up yet lol. Then again I don't have a big operation, just a few plants usually. I do supplement it with other goodies, for example I found the Cal Mag to be insufficient for my needs even at %125 strength, so I use Humboldt Equilibrium which is also organic and works well. Also I add GO Floraliscious Plus (spelling?) and seems to make a small difference. Plus all the usual suspects, myco, molasses, ect ect.

So I'm not saying it's the end all thing for nutrition, but it's VERY handy to have it in one package that pretty much covers the basic bases. :) I will always strongly recommend it, and will be buying another box soon probably.

I think of how easy and convient the Go Box is, is what makes it so Appealing.

i purchased Floranova Bloom a few days ago never used it but I think il give it a try this Grow.

I tried a combined transition of Grow and Bloom a couple times. I didn't feel it did anything. I just switch to bloom when I feel vertical growth is done or just about done, usually days 37-40 I'd say.

Back