Calcium deficiency ?

Reaction score
-Purple punch autoflower from fast buds
-39 days old from sprouting out of dirt. Around ten days since i noticed buds forming
-5 gallon spring pots in the autopot system
-Sohum soil. Not adding any nutrients
-Using Weslley farms purified water, it says purified by reverse osmosis ph is 6.5
-Temps 73-80 and RH around 58%
-lights on 20/4

take a look at these leaves. I noticed some brown spots five days ago and it's getting worse every day.now the leaves are turning yellow/brown with the brown spots. I got some cal mag foxfarms brand, trying to keep it organic. Top fed it yesterday but leaves still got worse overnight.How long until i notice if its working or not. And do you guys think anything else is going on.

also some leaves where the buds are forming the tips are like bending down and are brittle . So weird. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

! 0407AC85-D73A-46AA-BA9C-663F9C5E05B0.jpegE553A1B4-230A-4FCE-B157-ECED563874FF.jpeg70B1C249-391D-443B-BA74-1F7807502D00.jpegDAB7C462-DFF0-4EB8-A058-FBEBB89BD9BA.jpeg271B9FD7-9807-48B6-B9B7-7E038128E583.jpeg

This looks like N tox to lockout to me... These pictures are 2 plants in autopots? Have you checked the pH in the trays?
Yea two plants in two seperare autopot trays. Ph in the trays are 6.6 in the resivoiur its 6.45. It weird how can it be nitrogen tox if they were doing great up untill they started to flower. Wouldnt it have killed off the plant when it was young. Like i mentioned haven't added any nutes to this except for cal mag yesterday.

I use RO water in my 6 autopots as well but cut it 50/50 with my well water ( limestone aquifer, high Ca.)...seems to have taken care of most issues that used to crop up when flowering starts.

i ran this soil in autopots in my sanlight thread and my problem was them losing colour late on like they had used most of their food but then I checked my roots in the bottom as I had an eggy smell so later down the line if they go out of control I just started using cannazym with each watering

i ran this soil in autopots in my sanlight thread and my problem was them losing colour late on like they had used most of their food but then I checked my roots in the bottom as I had an eggy smell so later down the line if they go out of control I just started using cannazym with each watering
Did you add that to your resivoir or top feed it? Also did you use anything in the bottom of your pot? I just used straight sohum… wondering if that was a mistake. They says you dont neeed to ad anything but it helps. should have put pebbles or gotten the air base.

Did you add that to your resivoir or top feed it? Also did you use anything in the bottom of your pot? I just used straight sohum… wondering if that was a mistake. They says you dont neeed to ad anything but it helps. should have put pebbles or gotten the air base.
I always felt I maybe should of used a bit or perlite for drainage also the canazym you add 25ml to 10 ltr of water so and I just used to add it to my res but your roots maybe fine also here's my thread were I grew them 3 in autopots and 1 top fed https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...-140-series-perpetual-grow.78551/post-2500687 and as you can see I had the shiny leaves etc on some

Pebbles or stones in the bottom is a no no as the wicking properties are different than the soils an could cause problems with water uptake....an have not seen any real evidence that the air base actually does any good.

Back