New Grower Bushmasterar15's indoor (Mephisto, Dutch Passion, Sweet Seeds, Pyramid)

These are all a first for me. I'm hoping I do this grow proud and many more to come. It's nice to finally be able to know exactly what meds I'll be using and how they were grown. Then whatever names the dispensary has listed on the jars.

Well the two i have personally grown are fantastic toke and no doubt the 'phistos are going to be great as well!! Great selection!!

I am crossing fingers your cream mandarin smells identical to the one i grew outdoors...it'll knock your socks off with a sweet orange citrus scent!
That would be great if mine comes out the same. I had the Sweet Seed Fast Bud and that one reminded me of lemon cotton candy from the smell.

That would be great if mine comes out the same. I had the Sweet Seed Fast Bud and that one reminded me of lemon cotton candy from the smell.

Yeah sweets really do have some fantastic smells for sure...Green Poison has a great odour too! The one that totally took me off guard was the mohan ram....its really quite nice!! Not sure if I got really lucky on the plant I grew or what, but I am quite impressed!!

Back