New Grower Bushmasterar15's indoor (Mephisto, Dutch Passion, Sweet Seeds, Pyramid)

Day 11/12 still chugging along.
20180204_155539.jpg
20180204_155546.jpg
20180204_155552.jpg
20180204_155603.jpg
20180204_155615.jpg
20180204_155642.jpg

How much further along is the solo cup? Thats the pyramid seeds right? I love PS Auto purple was looking at a few others to put on my to order list lol. Ive also been eyeing the portal man, space quack sounds awsome to me
Yes the solo is a Pyramid Auto Wembley day 12 others are day 11 but I started count as they just started peeking through and not fully up.

Looking great so far!! Have you toked any of those strains before bud? I really like cream mandarin XL and glueberry(both outdoor grows from me).

Do you have lots of lengths of rope, or perhaps a dozen or so ratchet straps available? Because you might have to strap the outer perimeter of that tent, so the plants don't blows the walls off her!! ;) :D On my shitty rainy cloudy cool summer the Cream Mandarin XL got to hmmm i think she was 37" tall iirc

Looking great so far!! Have you toked any of those strains before bud? I really like cream mandarin XL and glueberry(both outdoor grows from me).

Do you have lots of lengths of rope, or perhaps a dozen or so ratchet straps available? Because you might have to strap the outer perimeter of that tent, so the plants don't blows the walls off her!! ;) :D On my shitty rainy cloudy cool summer the Cream Mandarin XL got to hmmm i think she was 37" tall iirc
These are all a first for me. I'm hoping I do this grow proud and many more to come. It's nice to finally be able to know exactly what meds I'll be using and how they were grown. Then whatever names the dispensary has listed on the jars.

Back