Dinafem Burr_Nit's - Haze CBD+ RoadRunner#2

Thanks for joining in! @Dinafem-Mark ! I hope you enjoyed your holiday!

And no need to thank me, it's a pleasure!

I can't wait for RoadRunner#2 to poke her little head out! ;) Haze is growing at a good rate everyday I'm definitely noticing the growth.. :smoking:

Hoping someone will chime in. I think I got a little bit of leaf curl from light. Especially the leaf on the left.. I decided to move up my LED light up to from 30" to about 34" .. so hopefully that will help?

IMG_20170103_201247.jpg
IMG_20170103_201255.jpg
IMG_20170103_201311.jpg

I can't wait for RoadRunner#2 to poke her little head out! ;) Haze is growing at a good rate everyday I'm definitely noticing the growth.. :smoking:

Hoping someone will chime in. I think I got a little bit of leaf curl from light. Especially the leaf on the left.. I decided to move up my LED light up to from 30" to about 34" .. so hopefully that will help?

View attachment 681689 View attachment 681690 View attachment 681691

@Eyeoftheworld has this light I believe. Maybe she can recommend light distance.

View attachment 681689 View attachment 681690 View attachment 681691

Tbh, those cfl's aren't doing much @ that distance. Unless they are there for heating purposes

Tbh, those cfl's aren't doing much @ that distance. Unless they are there for heating purposes

Thank you @Yeatster !! I was thinking about just letting the plant grow into them ya know?.. but these CFLS do get pretty warm had my tent all out of whack when I first put them in, but its good now. .. suggest I lower them? ..
:pass:

Thank you @Yeatster !! I was thinking about just letting the plant grow into them ya know?.. but these CFLS do get pretty warm had my tent all out of whack when I first put them in, but its good now. .. suggest I lower them? ..
:pass:
Yes. Anything further than 6" is a waste, imo. When I use them, I go 2 to 3".
They do get warm that close. Be sure to have a bit of air moving around.

Also, a lil tidbit of info...more light comes from the sides of cfl's than the tops.

On second thought...if You suspect the leaf curl is from light intensity, giving more light may not be best.

I honestly don't think you need all that light atm.

See what others have to say before you burn the babies

Last edited:
Back