Dinafem Burr_Nit's - Haze CBD+ RoadRunner#2

Oh ya packing on the weight!! :baby::baby:

Should look into using a silicate with your feeds like Rhino skin or Pro-Silicate depending on what you're using,Will help strengthen your plants up a bit and won't run into this problem much on the next grows ;)

You know you are doing things right when you have to start supporting those side branches :thumbsup:

The roadrunner is very close to the harvest window mate with the haze coming up close behind her :slap:

You are doing a great job with these 2 strains. Keep it up mate and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until the next one :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Thanks Mark! @Dinafem-Mark

RoadRunner could certainly get chopped today if I wanted. She just finished up her first week of flush, but still has no sign of "autumn" colors. She's still nice and green. Lol. So maybe one more week of flush?? Lol and Haze got her last feeding today. Her 2-week Cleanse will start in a couple days

Always appreciate the kind words! Thanks again for stopping in!

:pass:

Haze CBD: 63 days
RoadRunner#2: 55 days

What's up AFN!!
So RoadRunner just finished up her first week of flush, and still no "autumn" colors on her, but I'll just keep at it. She definitely could get chopped but I'm going to probably give her another week of cleansing.

Haze has got some foxtail going on. Her buds are nothing like RoadRunners, but hopefully I will get some more swell when she starts her cleanse. Which will be starting in a couple days. She got her last feed today of:

[Per Gallon]
FNB: 5ml
CaMg: 8ml
Floralicious: 1ml
Kool Bloom: 6ml
OverDrive: 5ml

Really loving these Dinafem genetiice @Dinafem-Mark you guys do an amazing job!! I hope everyone is a having a great day!! If not, I'm sending good vibes and positive energy your way!
I'm smoking on some Ghost Train Haze ATM so here you all go pass it along!...:smokeout:

Roadrunner looking plump!
231AB45A-6B5A-4772-9F4B-FFCDAABFD013.JPG

Haze
46B87858-9521-406A-96A6-53049050550D.JPG

RoadRunner side cola
2FC5800D-4E92-442F-A07E-E402BFC514B1.JPG

Close up roadrunner side cola.
481416EB-017A-4F6C-8CDD-94533D05245B.JPG

Haze fox tailing
2264CC2A-648F-407D-A72A-C84258567EEF.JPG

Haze
5A27967C-3EDA-4E5B-8688-3CF18E025FB7.JPG

Close up RR main
DB775C40-9AE8-4699-B407-10F2D48ED7D7.JPG

Close up RoadRunner
53CC03FB-C6EB-47D7-8180-C6D41D3E7A27.JPG

Setup
88B9605A-9468-46E1-B01A-8F9CDF069D79.JPG

So it seems to me like RoadRunner#2 is still swelling. But her Calyx are turning purple and some of her bud I believe is starting to turn slight purple. You think I should chop her? She's at day 57 today. Temp still at 80f. She's been getting a cleanse every other day or so for about 9days... the leaves are still very green. No signs on 'autumn colors', and majority of stems turning purple/pink as well..

Anyone can chime in would be great!! ;) . what do you think @Dinafem-Mark .. @MateraGaia ?

So it seems to me like RoadRunner#2 is still swelling. But her Calyx are turning purple and some of her bud I believe is starting to turn slight purple. You think I should chop her? She's at day 57 today. Temp still at 80f. She's been getting a cleanse every other day or so for about 9days... the leaves are still very green. No signs on 'autumn colors', and majority of stems turning purple/pink as well..

Anyone can chime in would be great!! ;) . what do you think @Dinafem-Mark .. @MateraGaia ?

Yeah my spidey senses are telling me to chop... She's going to need to good long cure that's all.

Back