Dinafem Burr_Nit's - Haze CBD+ RoadRunner#2

Damn dude!

Just keep getting sexier by the day :naughtystep: You can send me all the trim from that RR when ya chop her,Looks like she'd make some killer yummy butter with all that frost lol

Lol, okay, as long as you make me some yummy chocolate chip cookies with the butter and send some myway!! :chef:Lol :woohoo1: I just checked on them and RoadRunner is swelling more and more each day, especially since she's getting just pH'd h2o now. :woody: Lmao. And the swelling is causing my humidity to go up. Lowest I can get it is 50% , but I think that should be fine.

Wow what a grow took me a while to get through sorry for all the likes everyone but better late than never
great work bro your a natural all that hard work is gonna pay off big time for you hard to be live its your first grow
Nice work with the diary was a great read cannot wait for harvest

Putting aside all the hard work you have done in this grow that viperspectra has done great in my opinion I think U should pull around 3.1/2oz from the haze and a little over 2oz from the roadrunner not bad for a budget light those buds are starting to swell real nice

Wow what a grow took me a while to get through sorry for all the likes everyone but better late than never
great work bro your a natural all that hard work is gonna pay off big time for you hard to be live its your first grow
Nice work with the diary was a great read cannot wait for harvest

Putting aside all the hard work you have done in this grow that viperspectra has done great in my opinion I think U should pull around 3.1/2oz from the haze and a little over 2oz from the roadrunner not bad for a budget light those buds are starting to swell real nice

Thank you so much for showing some love brother! @SgtMcDoobie ! All the likes were awesome man! :yay: You rock! I really really appreciate it! I'm trying my best, I researched and lurked for about three months before I started growing. I really was suspicious on the Viparspectre light but I can't knock it, she's working!
I just made a pretty big purchase on some upgraded lights for my next grow. I'm super stoked about it. I know the people here at AFN will be too! A lot of help from members in making my decision. Thanks for stopping in man! I look forward to see your DD's grow some awesome buds!!!

:pass:

Haze CBD: 53 days
RoadRunner#2: 45 days

Just wanted to give you all a quick update. Girls are doing great! RoadRunner is getting more red hairs each day! The smell of these girls is to die for.
They just got a feed. I decided to add some AN overdrive to the arsenal , hopefully I don't fry the girls up lol! I'm hoping they both will pack on some more weight this week.

Feed:

Floranova Bloom: 10ml
Floralicious: 1ml
Kool Bloom: 5ml
CaMg: 8ml
OverDrive
pH'd to 5.9

Had about 10% runoff. Run off pH was 6.9

Waiting on my pocket microscope, should be here Tuesday so I can start checking out some trich colors. I highered the light to about 22" started to see one leaf on top of RoadRunner bleach a bit. Everything is trucking along nicely. About another week and it maybe time to start flushing !? Which I need to find some information on. I have no idea what to do when it comes to flushing. Lmao.

Here's the little bleaching on top of Roady
View attachment 704312

View attachment 704313

Haze
View attachment 704314

Roady
View attachment 704315

Roady, main cola
View attachment 704316

Haze
View attachment 704317

Haze
View attachment 704318

Roady
View attachment 704319 View attachment 704320

Roady
View attachment 704322

Roady
View attachment 704323
wow, getting bulked!

Thought you all might like my attempt at trying to take trich shots through the little microscope! RoadRunner has mostly clear trichs right now, but about 10% amber. She will start a 2-wk flushing on her next feed.

And Haze is looking like she might pass her 70 day window. She still has mostly all white hairs, and no cloudy trichs at all. Hope to get some more swelling out her too. We'll see!!!

Both trich pics are from RoadRunner.
View attachment 704987 View attachment 704988
cool

Haze CBD: 60 days
RoadRunner#2: 52 days

What's up AFN!!! Hope everyone is having a fine evening!!

RoadRunner got just ph'd h2o today. She's still getting her flush until it's time to chop her. I give her the same amount water I would as if it was a feeding, about a gallon of water. Haze got a couple a leaves clipped. And Haze will get just water in the morning,

Roady
64D00697-BF31-4D82-9BA1-01B22DF8D452.JPG

Roady main cola
84F1DF26-7929-44C9-90BE-A999D3606D50.JPG

Roady side cola
C3971F30-5AAC-4A9A-913D-C7F9F547AEE4.JPG

Haze's trichs' (still mostly clear, Amber just starting)
A3B78323-A1E2-4682-A878-6C6AD6E913BE.JPG

Haze side cola. Some good trichs underneath her leaves
2F66CB9D-7A29-449A-B835-73F849739314.JPG

Haze
EB763341-5BCB-44BA-A7AF-3D41C9F1A8C6.JPG

Both girls

5D06B4E2-3635-4EE8-84C8-0B7377077D0A.JPG

Back