Dinafem Burr_Nit's - Haze CBD+ RoadRunner#2

Lots of Amber.. good amount of cloudy but I would say 20-25% still clear.. I'm noticing sugar leaves starting to turn, maybe not so much the bud..

I guess it's up to how you want the effect to be. Iirc the roadrunner is more indica leaning. If you think the bud is still swelling you could let her grow a bit. But on the other hand if you need the smoke...:tang:

You could always do a partial chop. Or even harvest a bud and lunch bag dry it on top of your light to see if it's to your liking.

I think I'm going to let her keep going, I just took a long look all over the plant even the lower popcorn buds, there's plenty of amber trichs but just not enough cloudy trichs. I will continue to flush with pH'd h20 for feeding times. I definitely want to see some yellowing leaves before I chop. I just don't want to wait too long and buds start deteriorating. But I think I'm good for awhile. Another 5-10 days at least I'm thinking.. Thank you @MateraGaia for chiming in bro! I really appreciate it. I tend to psych myself out.. smh ahaha

I think I'm going to let her keep going, I just took a long look all over the plant even the lower popcorn buds, there's plenty of amber trichs but just not enough cloudy trichs. I will continue to flush with pH'd h20 for feeding times. I definitely want to see some yellowing leaves before I chop. I just don't want to wait too long and buds start deteriorating. But I think I'm good for awhile. Another 5-10 days at least I'm thinking.. Thank you @MateraGaia for chiming in bro! I really appreciate it. I tend to psych myself out.. smh ahaha

That's probably what I would do. Going by the leaves she wants to grow a bit more. Its my pleasure helping out thats what makes this place fun!:vibe:

Loook what just came in the mail guys! @MateraGaia @Discretepete2676 @BigSm0 @shumway @Ripper (sorry if I forgot to tag anyone who helped me on my lights decision) fkn stoooookkedddd!!! :vibe:

4B4B39B7-9937-42F0-A7E6-D677AA3D1167.JPG

Back