Dinafem Burr_Nit's - Haze CBD+ RoadRunner#2

Yeah for sure dude, I'm literally doing more research as we speak.. I have to make a decision within about a week or so. I'm probably changing nutes as well and switching to advanced, everyone seems to do really well with that line, I also need more smart pots, grow medium, and beans, with my new grow ...soooooo looks like I'm going to have to take the cheap route for now, maybe down the road I will invest in Amare. But as of now I believe I'm going with two Mars Reflector 144s on the sides of either two mars 1200 or two viparspectres I'll be dropping about 1200$ for everything I need rather than $1200 on one light. :shrug:..just what I gotta do for right now. We'll see happens and what I pull the trigger on.. should be interesting! Lol
Advanced nutrients seem to be doing good for me and are pretty "PH perfect" which is nice. I just added their "Overdrive" to my arsenal. I see what you mean as far as dropping that much cash on one item. My mind always races to see what else I could buy with that money haha if I don't go with the amare then I will probably get some 2 of the Roleardo 800W COBS (375 actual watts each) for $400 I just don't see enough people using them...so far I like my 400w model. Especially at only $99 :woohoo1:I'm in the same boat as far as whether I bite the bullet and spend the $700 on one or $400 on 2 and have twice the true watts... quality vs quantity. Big Spender or Cheapo? I'll be making my decision some day soon after some more reading and such

:LOLStoned:

Oh your definitely right about the heat output from lights. @MateraGaia ...Unfortunately, I thinking budget on my next grow is going to have me leaning towards other lights, but we'll see what happens..I dream about that Amare SE450 ahaha! You also brought up the other problem I know I'm going to encounter in my next grow. Not only was the tent free, but I also got a free inline fan, that I'm definitely going to have to use for obvious smelly reasons. Lmao. And I know people can sometimes have major environment issues with those fans on... I will check to see what brand the new inline fan is, but most likely some cheap China piece.

But I will definitely reach out when I get the new setup going, I know I will need some help from you and these rocking AFN members! I still got to get through this grow first lmao. :crying::crying:

Thanks again MG! You rock! :bump:

Hey bro hope the grow is going well. Just wondered why you hadn't considered diy cobs?

http://www.rapidled.com/vero29-triple-cob-array-kit/

Lots of guys to help you through the process if you've never done anything like that before. Plus you'd get way more light for your money. Just a thought...:d5::pass:

Hey bro hope the grow is going well. Just wondered why you hadn't considered diy cobs?

http://www.rapidled.com/vero29-triple-cob-array-kit/

Lots of guys to help you through the process if you've never done anything like that before. Plus you'd get way more light for your money. Just a thought...:d5::pass:

@MateraGaia !!! Thanks for checking in man! I am going to get an update on the girls for everyone either tonight or tommarow! They are looking lovely! I'm at a standstill with lights right now, i seem so sure that I'm going to pull the trigger on something then I change up.. A lot of people here to help which is awesome, I love it. But then it makes me more indecisive lmao!!! :crying: And I have considered some DIY, but I just don't know anything about them. I consider myself a handy guy too so I don't think I would have a problem putting them together with some help.. how many of these would you recommend for a 5x5? At that price I could buy 3 kits... I was searching around too and found some Helios lights by starlite-led.com ever heard of those??

@MateraGaia !!! Thanks for checking in man! I am going to get an update on the girls for everyone either tonight or tommarow! They are looking lovely! I'm at a standstill with lights right now, i seem so sure that I'm going to pull the trigger on something then I change up.. A lot of people here to help which is awesome, I love it. But then it makes me more indecisive lmao!!! :crying: And I have considered some DIY, but I just don't know anything about them. I consider myself a handy guy too so I don't think I would have a problem putting them together with some help.. how many of these would you recommend for a 5x5? At that price I could buy 3 kits... I was searching around too and found some Helios lights by starlite-led.com ever heard of those??

It's a big decision for you, so some indecision is understandable. You will make up the extra cost of an efficient diy cob fixture in utility bill reduction with your first grow though.

I've never heard of the helios but that doesn't mean they are no good. Citizen, cree, and Bridgelux are quality proven companies.

3 of those kits I mentioned would handle a 5x5. Diy is going to get you a much better light for your buck.

My specialty is more in environmentals like ventilation, cooling, humidity control, etc. Check out the diy led section here and start a thread stating what you want to acomplish and tag @BigSm0 @pop22 and @arty zan those gentlemen are much more well versed in diy led than I am. Who knows you might be able to build a bad ass light and come in under your budget. Thus freeing money up for more beans!:headbang::pass:

@jamesd3 I have 2 of the Roleadro 400 watt lights. I think those lights are a great candidate for an easy upgrade using a couple citizen 1212 chips!

The only thing I need to do is figure out how well the citizen chips will fit the reflector.

@jamesd3 I have 2 of the Roleadro 400 watt lights. I think those lights are a great candidate for an easy upgrade using a couple citizen 1212 chips!

The only thing I need to do is figure out how well the citizen chips will fit the reflector.

How do you like the Roleadro? They did a pretty good job on your last grow right? If I remember correctly you switched up to a different light but roleadro for most of the Grow? Can't remember.

Yea I think it the Roleadro could easily be upgraded I may try that with the one I'm using now once this grow is done still so indecisive haha

Back