Dinafem Burr_Nit's - Haze CBD+ RoadRunner#2

Thanks for stopping in @Yeatster ..dude I'm so torn in what flipping LEDs to buy. I literally don't know what to do at this point ..I have done a lot of research (I still am) lol. My budget is about $1000 but really don't want to spend that if I don't have too. I could get 5 Grow lights for that much ya know. Amare se450 seems to be the real deal from what others have said and research..I'm so indecisive to ahah. Smh. I'm literally driving myself nuts. :eek1::mrgreen::evil1::rolleyes1::evil::hothot::dizzy::cuss: Lmao! Anyways always a pleasure having you stop in! Happy Growing brother!
I would go with 1 amare and a couple autocobs.

I would go with 1 amare and a couple autocobs.

I want that Amare 450se so bad Yeat! Lol. I was even thinking the Amare and some reflector LEDs for side lighting. :coffee: I've looked at so many companies dude. I still got a little time to make a decision. I just don't know if I can justify spending $1000 on one LED panel even though I drool when looking at it. Lol! Plus with 20% AFN discount, puts the price at 998$ .. tempting..

But I also have faith in my growing and caring for MJ plants and feel as though I could throw in a 1200watt Mars or 1200 Vipar with some reflectors on the side and have a shot at some good buds. But you see the way Amare stand behinds it's product and it's not even comparable to cheap companies. And I looked into some cobs but they don't throw enough heat for me. Timber grow lights seems like that have some good products, the framework looks great to but I like when lights throw some heat so I can manage it. But adding some additional cobs to supplement a panel would be good. The perfect sun ''Goliath" that @autobeast uses is tempting to... decisions ..decisions.. I'm like a deer in the headlights....get me a straight jacket already! :wall:

:rofl:

Haze: 38 days
RoadRunner: 30 days

Did a little defoliation on both girls... now it's time to pack on the buds!!! :thumbsup:

BEFORE DEFOLIATION:

View attachment 697381

AFTER DEFOLIATION:

View attachment 697382 View attachment 697383 View attachment 697384 View attachment 697385

Really nice job on the defoliation mate. This can be tricky but you look to have the tech down :slap:

This should allow for more light penetration and more nutrients to the budsites instead of the removed leaves.

This has now become a really interesting grow and I can not wait to see how it finishes up :pass:

So far you are doing a great job and thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated!

Until the next one :slap:

All the best

Mark.

I want that Amare 450se so bad Yeat! Lol. I was even thinking the Amare and some reflector LEDs for side lighting. :coffee: I've looked at so many companies dude. I still got a little time to make a decision. I just don't know if I can justify spending $1000 on one LED panel even though I drool when looking at it. Lol! Plus with 20% AFN discount, puts the price at 998$ .. tempting..

But I also have faith in my growing and caring for MJ plants and feel as though I could throw in a 1200watt Mars or 1200 Vipar with some reflectors on the side and have a shot at some good buds. But you see the way Amare stand behinds it's product and it's not even comparable to cheap companies. And I looked into some cobs but they don't throw enough heat for me. Timber grow lights seems like that have some good products, the framework looks great to but I like when lights throw some heat so I can manage it. But adding some additional cobs to supplement a panel would be good. The perfect sun ''Goliath" that @autobeast uses is tempting to... decisions ..decisions.. I'm like a deer in the headlights....get me a straight jacket already! :wall:

:rofl:

I have herd very good things about platinum led and a few good friend stateside are using the California lightworks range with the light controller. The results are phenomenal :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark.

Hey thanks much @Dinafem-Mark !! I maybe a first time grower but I can see the quality of Dinafem strains and seeds. These genetics are rocking. Haze smells so sweet and lemony right now and frosting up nicely. I can't wait to hone in some good growing skills and give these girls another try. I already know I can do better, but none-the-less I'm loving this grow and glad I chose Dinafem!!! :d5::thumbsup::smokeout::toke: Thanks for your input on the lights as well!!!

Killing it mate perfect job with the plants.they gna do u proud.there happy and healthy a pat on the back sir;) and loving the new tent always exciting times.a goliath would sit peach in there;) keep up the good work bro;) happy growing

Back