Dinafem Burr_Nit's - Haze CBD+ RoadRunner#2

Cnt believe sometimes how much these girls grow in such short amount of time.. literally yesterday from when I trimmed Haze ...to tonight! So bushy and lower nodes loving that night! Even RoadRunner (on the left) has sprouted quite a bit in such short amount of time .. about 30hours and just wow.

pixlr_20170122221323706.jpg

Haze: 26
RoadRunner: 18

I been weighing pots for heaviness and drinkage. Pots usually avg. 11.5-12lbs when I water ..Saturday I watered them both, haze weighed 11.5lbs and within three days she's down to 7.2lbs ..Jeesh! But doing good thus far, we'll see how this Viprspectre light does in bloom. I will also change my four CFL light from 6500k to 2700k in bloom to give it a little boost. Thinking this will in about 15 days when I start bloom nutes.

B5A37878-0FED-432E-8D37-7FEE5F8F6C1A.JPG
74665FC3-FB73-48CB-8ADF-C27A50D0F666.JPG
A5B21FB5-BAF0-4000-91EE-F9FE22C1F369.JPG

Cnt believe sometimes how much these girls grow in such short amount of time.. literally yesterday from when I trimmed Haze ...to tonight! So bushy and lower nodes loving that night! Even RoadRunner (on the left) has sprouted quite a bit in such short amount of time .. about 30hours and just wow.

View attachment 691213

Great comparison shot mate and shows the dedication to the grow. You've done some excellent work on the lst with the haze auto cbd. She has been opened up great which has produced multiple budsites ready to start stacking some weight on. They are developing great and you are doing a fine job showcasing our genetics :slap:

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Haze: 26
RoadRunner: 18

I been weighing pots for heaviness and drinkage. Pots usually avg. 11.5-12lbs when I water ..Saturday I watered them both, haze weighed 11.5lbs and within three days she's down to 7.2lbs ..Jeesh! But doing good thus far, we'll see how this Viprspectre light does in bloom. I will also change my four CFL light from 6500k to 2700k in bloom to give it a little boost. Thinking this will in about 15 days when I start bloom nutes.

View attachment 691737 View attachment 691738 View attachment 691739

The haze certainly is a hungry lady and from the top shot you can see she is getting ready to go into full on flower mode with quite a few budsites already showing :slap:

Really nice work :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Great comparison shot mate and shows the dedication to the grow. You've done some excellent work on the lst with the haze auto cbd. She has been opened up great which has produced multiple budsites ready to start stacking some weight on. They are developing great and you are doing a fine job showcasing our genetics :slap:

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update :pass:

All the best

Mark.

The haze certainly is a hungry lady and from the top shot you can see she is getting ready to go into full on flower mode with quite a few budsites already showing :slap:

Really nice work :pass:

All the best

Mark.

Thanks much Mark! I really appreciate the kind words because I've dedicated a lot of research and time to MJ, even though this is just the beginning to lots of grows but I'm trying my best!! :thumbsup::thanks: Thus far I'm loving Dinafem and how these seeds/plants have responded!

:pass:

Back