Lighting Bunny's Telos Tales

Yeah you got me most of my research is just watching Hash Church. Love all the characters different personalities and view points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
are you state side bunny you able to get blue river terps crazy expensive but id like to try them i havnt found anyone that ships to europe yet :pass:

You need to be careful with these additives. I have seen these for terp and oil enhancement which does work by stressing plants with heavy metals like even Arsenic etc. These are branded products in beautiful packages bet these are poison and you really do not want to smoke anything of them. Only organics and products of organics is way to go in this pursue of quality.
In EU we do have stricter regulations for that and i suggest that such kind of products should be totally banned together with GMO's.

You need to be careful with these additives. I have seen these for terp and oil enhancement which does work by stressing plants with heavy metals like even Arsenic etc. These are branded products in beautiful packages bet these are poison and you really do not want to smoke anything of them. Only organics and products of organics is way to go in this pursue of quality.
In EU we do have stricter regulations for that and i suggest that such kind of products should be totally banned together with GMO's.
hi holy thc are talking about additives in terpenes for sale maybe i just read it wrong personally i woulnt use anything that wasnt cannabis derived and from a like blue river :pass:

Im talking about all additives - you must first find out what are these and then decide if it is worth to use. I dont know about blue river ones, so i wont speak about them. But i seen beautiful branded bottles with such shit that i stopped to believe them all. First i learn, then i use - that's golden rule.

BTW Bunny, you may be interested in DIY CalMag, there is a recipe i use myself, it could save you some sum in time, as you are using it ;)

Nice recipe Holy? will save me a few quid as I have three grows under LED.

Auto Noob is talking about terpenes isolated from cannabis cultivars (not additives)and then bottled to add to dabs. One dips the dab in the cannabis terpenes and this Modulates(changes) the effects of the cannabinoids. For example dipping a narcotic cultivar in a Pinine rich terpene profile results in a more stimulating and tasty dab! Haven't tried it as Im in the UK. One day maybe.

Last edited:
Oh, add-on of pure terpenes? Must be crazy shit :D Wish i knew exactly what is the process of extracting these while not breaking them. I will search and read of them, as it is first time i heard of them and sorry i did not understood it first, i did not intended to talk about i do not know and i did it.
About that recipe - it is good, as i said - i use it myself in all my grow. That is very simple formula and that is too expensive to buy for such simple formula. Other nutes are not so simple.

Oh, add-on of pure terpenes? Must be crazy shit :D Wish i knew exactly what is the process of extracting these while not breaking them. I will search and read of them, as it is first time i heard of them and sorry i did not understood it first, i did not intended to talk about i do not know and i did it.
About that recipe - it is good, as i said - i use it myself in all my grow. That is very simple formula and that is too expensive to buy for such simple formula. Other nutes are not so simple.
terpenes are very intresting and are flavour town they are the things that make lemon skunk taste like lemon or OG kush taste like fuel holy thc if you want some quick info to get you started cheak out bubble mans world on youtube im not so sure how they extract them for the most part . but one way i do know you can catch them is in a cold trap between a vacum oven and the pump when decarboxylating oil the terpenes evaporate into the chamber and then are caught instead of being lost you dont want to do it with oil thats being purged because it still has butane or whatever solvent was used for the extraction
:LikeWeed:

Day 6

Northern Cheese is actually. Day 8 and AK 420 2/3.

053d139bc14f91a7a806d8bbffde2b81.jpg

62d15ce940ea0bed19e2d39f09a1debd.jpg

2x sour Livers 2x NCH and 4 X AK420 are joining the Telos party for a week. The livers is going to my 75x75 tent when it's set up along with the NCH.

834a0fcf10f99cbb43307b8232621738.jpg

The light was switched off for a night when visitors came. I'm assured no more last minute guests!
Laters

Back