Nutrients Bunnys 0006 Bio Tent

Looking good @Bunny :toke:. What kind of substrate are you using? Soil? Asking because of these Cal/Mg deficiencies, seems that I got some too, under HPS :shrug: (but in coco) with added Silicium Flash. Seems to me that good soil should do the trick with the added Silicium Flash, but coco is lacking from the start, so it's not enough :nono:.

I'm growing in soil I would say the size of the plant in relation to its pot and how fast it uses up the nutes has something to do with it. My Telos plants.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/bunnys-organic-0008-closet.60400/

Developed magnesium defs really quickly but were growing large really quickly in only about 15 L of soil. Maybe the intensity of the Telos is at play but I think larger plants may need top dressing with SF or watering with liquid cal mag. I'm trying 23L of Soil with 3 tabs and the full recommend dose of SF next run under GN Telos 0008.

Nice Big Plants, Love it!

Get your environment right mix up some soil and just add water!

Boom Big plants, some bio PK at the end and let's enjoy the show. Fingers crossed for a good finish.

I really need to let some light through the thick canopy but they have the builders in so can't open the tent during the day and I don't have time in the evening!

Last edited:
I'm growing in soil I would say the size of the plant in relation to its pot and how fast it uses up the nutes has something to do with it. My Telos plants.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/bunnys-organic-0008-closet.60400/

Developed magnesium defs really quickly but were growing large really quickly in only about 15 L of soil. Maybe the intensity of the Telos is at play but I think larger plants may need top dressing with SF or watering with liquid cal mag. I'm trying 23L of Soil with 3 tabs and the full recommend dose of SF next run under GN Telos 0008.

That's interesting bunny!! This run i'd planned on 3 tabs in a 15l pot! - We'll see how the MG defs go under the telos! Spray at the ready!! :thumbsup:

That's interesting bunny!! This run i'd planned on 3 tabs in a 15l pot! - We'll see how the MG defs go under the telos! Spray at the ready!! :thumbsup:

Beware the N with 3 x tabs in a pot! I have 2 x MBAPs in one 15 litre pot together, with 3 Biotabs, and they are so N rich it's making me anxious! :crying:

Day 55

At least another 30 days for these plants. I'm sure from their size they are DP genetics so Stockers White Widow and DP Glueberry .

Really looking forward to firing up some more Glueberry I really love the terpene profile.

They have only just started to really get their flower on.

e551c251b38651d42fccaf34736c983b.jpg

7ec2ad08ea7b5108c549767accc9f551.jpg

c269d8b9898fdc9d6b8c3fcd854be486.jpg

Yes 3 tabs can be a bit much, for smaller auto's.

If you want to use 3 tabs for auto's, than ad the 3 tab after 4 weeks or so.
Just keep in mind when using 3 tab, for smaller auto's. at the end of the cycle the 3 tab will be not dissolved yet.
But thats no problem, as you should re-use the soil for an other grow. There will be some nutes already active and available for the next grow
I get good results using 3 tabs with a big Satvia plant that flowers for 14 weeks ;)

No matter where you go, just bring a blow...

I was thinking 3 tabs in 23 Litres of soil, so hoping for big plants! But I will hold off see how they are doing and add an extra after a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk