Nutrients Bunnys 0006 Bio Tent

Bunny

In the basement mixing up the medicine
Reaction score
Day 1

That's the Holy trinity complete! An Hs1, Telos and now a MS0006 grow.

My compadre from the 0008 organic closet mixed up these seedlings. So it's a surprise out of Sour Livers ,DP Glueberry and seed Stockers White widow . the plants have been given the Bio Tabs treatment : myco, bacteria Silicium Flash and the tabs themselves (2 per 10 litre pot)

c215b1bfff3f7cdad95085dc20543256.jpg

d65772ea8d4f080f612e9753c152e4e3.jpg

Laters

Last edited:
Cheers Duggy! I was in a Rush after setting up and I forgot to add some white light for the photos or some flash. Been a long time since I was taking photos under the MS 0006. I promise there is some seedlings in there somewhere.

Last edited:
Day 8

2 looking good and 2 a little crinkled. So I panted another Glueberry I had cracked for my other Grow in the closet. See it right of the problem child seedling.

4609a315f95405cd7c3f401038fc51fb.jpg

Two are off to a good start.
9441ada0e394c32373159b66d1694714.jpg

105d017ce13c9d41240098144a10a521.jpg

Don't know why two mutants maybe badly looked after at my Telos 0008 grow.It could be chronic under watering also? Anyway were underway.

The fourth plant is a little crinkled we will see what happens.

Laters

Last edited:
Thanks for dropping by. Let's hope things take off from here.my other Tab Grows have been good so far. Even with two healthy plants and hopefully a third(Glueberry OG) on the way this should be a happy tent in a few weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:headbang: Into the mix you go Bunny! :cheers: :goodluck:.... I think the crinkle leaf thing is in the seed mate, nothing you did,.. I'm seeing this aberration more and more these days, across several breeders,... Sometimes they grow fine, others have some sort of issue, so it's a dice roll,.. but then all seeds are right? :rofl:

:headbang: Into the mix you go Bunny! :cheers: :goodluck:.... I think the crinkle leaf thing is in the seed mate, nothing you did,.. I'm seeing this aberration more and more these days, across several breeders,... Sometimes they grow fine, others have some sort of issue, so it's a dice roll,.. but then all seeds are right? :rofl:

Interesting stuff @Waira they seem slow starters these crinklers. I remember only a few people getting these in the past . I have grown quite a few Autos over the past 3 or 4 years never having one and now recently I have seen quite a few. ?

But The whole dice roll ,the life cycle and
Look of a seed grown plant Is why I love Autos. That and the long day flowering