Here’s a Bum Wine that’s making her way through the garden at the moment. One of the funkiest phenos to date. :drool:
View attachment 968271 View attachment 968270
Good day all:cheers:
Hey bud what up? Hope life is treating you well. So I got ahold of some alpha wave from binary selections and it is a bum wine cross. I noticed on a couple of them they look like they are showin heat stress but by the looks of it some phenos may just have The crinkly leaf thing goin. Just curios if you have seen it in the oringal

Hey bud what up? Hope life is treating you well. So I got ahold of some alpha wave from binary selections and it is a bum wine cross. I noticed on a couple of them they look like they are showin heat stress but by the looks of it some phenos may just have The crinkly leaf thing goin. Just curios if you have seen it in the oringal
Hey, I've grown quite a few bum wine for sure. You will see some upturn on the leaves sides on that strain. At least from what I've seen. So, not alpha, but like you said. Reminds me, I've got a pack of those laying around. I'd like to get those going. Here's a pic of my last bum wine run. You'll see at least what I mean. Hope that helps a bit. Take care, good luck, and enjoy.
20200323_191055.jpg

Hey, I've grown quite a few bum wine for sure. You will see some upturn on the leaves sides on that strain. At least from what I've seen. So, not alpha, but like you said. Reminds me, I've got a pack of those laying around. I'd like to get those going. Here's a pic of my last bum wine run. You'll see at least what I mean. Hope that helps a bit. Take care, good luck, and enjoy. View attachment 1213592
yep theme be the ones! Thanks a bunch!!!! Now I am not as worried lol

She is beautiful. Does she stink good or is it more of a subtle smell
@wair Amazing looking lady you grew there! Any tips for the strain?

Back