@Ronin I bought some of your seeds from dcse I was just wondering what the average time from seed to harvest. I have 2 going right now they are 3 weeks old and are doing great seems like they just started flowering thanks for any feed back.

@Ronin I bought some of your seeds from dcse I was just wondering what the average time from seed to harvest. I have 2 going right now they are 3 weeks old and are doing great seems like they just started flowering thanks for any feed back.
Thanks for your support and supporting DCSE:toke:
Bum Wine is usually ready in 65-70 days from sprout.
I hope you enjoy them:cheers:

:vibe: More bait for the hook @Ronin.... :greenthumb:.... looking over the pics here again to compare, I see the same bud structure and shapes, solid density, silvery-type frosting (trich's on shorter stalks),...all on those fine-boned lady stems! What do you make of the variable "bone structure"? It seems there's a fight between HBSS's long lean frame and Tyrone's more compact one,... I wonder how much light types are factoring into this,... I forget, are you doing HPS on some of these? My two are under a P300 and 1 AutoCOB, biased to the P300 side.... It's the aroma lottery that fascinates me! ...[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is a trip, not anything close to what I'd expect from HBSS and Tyrone Special... must be that "mix-ology" chemistry thing where a combo of specific terp's creates something that isn't like any of the components, perhaps- :eyebrows:
-- :headbang: 2/2 solid performers mate, I'll post up [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] when it's harvest time....

bwa.jpg
bwd.jpg
bw5.jpg
bw6a.jpg

Thank you:pass:
I do. There are quite a few photo to auto crosses in the works as well as a number of collaborative projects with @Magic under construction.
Sta
:vibe: More bait for the hook @Ronin.... :greenthumb:.... looking over the pics here again to compare, I see the same bud structure and shapes, solid density, silvery-type frosting (trich's on shorter stalks),...all on those fine-boned lady stems! What do you make of the variable "bone structure"? It seems there's a fight between HBSS's long lean frame and Tyrone's more compact one,... I wonder how much light types are factoring into this,... I forget, are you doing HPS on some of these? My two are under a P300 and 1 AutoCOB, biased to the P300 side.... It's the aroma lottery that fascinates me! ...[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is a trip, not anything close to what I'd expect from HBSS and Tyrone Special... must be that "mix-ology" chemistry thing where a combo of specific terp's creates something that isn't like any of the components, perhaps- :eyebrows:
-- :headbang: 2/2 solid performers mate, I'll post up [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] when it's harvest time....

View attachment 971971 View attachment 971972 View attachment 971974 View attachment 971975

She is beautiful. Does she stink good or is it more of a subtle smell

She is beautiful. Does she stink good or is it more of a subtle smell
:smoking: Thanks mate,... she's strong in aroma production, and the aroma nuances change with distance and air exposure,.. she gets more funky-skunky sitting in a room; better defined if smell buds at close range,....rub a sugar leaf and a whole new set of aromas emerge, as is typical with most any strain,...

Back