Nutrients Budelee and Slaters Remo Co-Journal

budelee

Colorado Legal Babeeee!!!
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
a Little Dab 'll Do Ya.ask Elvis !!
Welcome !!
A Huge Thank You to the Remo Team and to Joel for answering the questions i had
After watching the test team knock a homerun with the Remo line :drool:,I decided to give them a try!!
Its been a while since ive done a journal for fun so what I have planned for this run is a comparison of Soil vs Coco, both using the Remo line!!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sweet!!! Wanna do a co-journal? I can change the title??

that sounds like fun idea, I'm up for it. I can get started in few days just got to wait for a couple of plants in my small tent to finish up. Will be testing my new light with these nutes as well... oooooo.... I'm all excited now

I was going to try coco for the first time but I think I will stick with the soil (will keep the size down) keep an eye on what your doing then make the swap when the big tent has space.

I thought of a title... Budelee meets REMO and finds Slater in suitcase... or Budelee meets Remo and Slater got shogun... I like that one.
Awesome!! I am good to go and have some sproutlings. I used the Remo line as a starter solution mixed at 1/4 recommended, the four i have in soil are looking pretty sad so hopefully i can get em to pull thru, the red solos have a coco
image.jpeg

Awesome!! I am good to go and have some sproutlings. I used the Remo line as a starter solution mixed at 1/4 recommended, the four i have in soil are looking pretty sad so hopefully i can get em to pull thru, the red solos have a coco View attachment 752768

Super excited to get this grow going and thank you @budelee for letting me tag along. I'm getting ready today, made room in the tent last night and I've just got to go to the garden center to find some perlite... its time to go coco for the first time.

Back