Indoor Bubble kush, GSC and gorilla glue. Bio bizz LED

Reaction score
hello people. I had a previous log that I had to abandon as my set up had to come down for a while. All back up and running now. This time I have a fast bud GSC, I had this before an I really wanna grow one! Gorilla glue, and royal queen seeds bubble kush.
My set up:
80x80x160 black orchid tent
4" inlet
4" outlet with carbon filter
Mars hydro p96 reflector LED
15L pots
Bio bizz light mix
All bio bizz products
Organic lime-ph down
Baking soda - ph up
Epsom salts
Finally, the most important part of my set up, my PH pen.

I germinated straight into the final pot on 17.04.17. Originally I had a fast bud west coast og but this was a dud, so today I have popped the bubble kush in, will be a few days behind.

The first feed I added 2ml per litre of root juice. Here are the pics. Gorilla glue at the front. GSC back right. Bubble kush back left.

I will be updating every couple of days. I have done 6-7 grows with varying problems and success rates. Most of the problems were to do with me being high at the time of feeding lol.

Everyone is welcome to have an input and I am grateful for any advice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    243.4 KB · Views: 124
This is the GSC. First one gorilla glue. Can't upload multiple pictures for some reason

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 134
You will love the gsc man...it smells soooo nice,and tastes lovely too,with a good buzz to go with it...best of luck with the grow.

Thanks man, I'm buzzing for these fastbuds genetics. I grew them in a much smaller set up and the bud was amazing..

I have a quick question for anyone that pops in.
Here is a picture of my tent.. after reading grow journals and smoking or reports on these, I recognise they could get big in 15l pots, would it be advisable for me to SCROG this grow? Il also add a picture of the bubble kush, tiny thing, day 6. All going good so far, day 10 for the GSC and gorilla glue.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 105
Thanks man, I'm buzzing for these fastbuds genetics. I grew them in a much smaller set up and the bud was amazing..

I have a quick question for anyone that pops in.
Here is a picture of my tent.. after reading grow journals and smoking or reports on these, I recognise they could get big in 15l pots, would it be advisable for me to SCROG this grow? Il also add a picture of the bubble kush, tiny thing, day 6. All going good so far, day 10 for the GSC and gorilla glue.
It's good stuff fastbuds genetics...I've done a few of their strains,and most of them been very good.the only let down strain for me was blackberry...the buds were a little airy,and a mate of mine grew it too,and he said the same thing,smokes nice though.
Can you do a Scrog with autos...I wouldn't have thought you would have enough time to fill the screen like you would if you were scrogging photos??
Best of luck though man.

Ok so here is an update guys. Day 20 from seed on the GSC and the one I labelled as gorilla glue, now this may be the west coast OG as this seed packetwas on the run off tray, we will see, should be easy to tell. I soaked the pots at germination and so did not need to water until around day 15. I fed
2L
0.5m fish mix
2ml root juice
1ml Alg a mic
1ml heaven
Ph In 6.5
They seem to of taken it well and look green and happy. I'm not sure if the initial watering may of stunted them. Time will tell. The bubble kush is 15 days old today I fed her 1L of the same feed 2 days ago. I added a PC fan above the plants to help circulation in the tent. Week 4 begins tomorrow for the FastBuds, good times!
The first plant is the GSC. Top view and side
Then the Royal queen bubble kush. Top and side
Then the gorilla glue or OG. Top and side.

Temps and humidity are ok, at 27 lights on 40%. I'm asleep lights off but I'm sure they are good. Currently the light is 24" from the tallest plant

Attachments

• IMG_0985.JPG
    IMG_0985.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0987.JPG
    IMG_0987.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0988.JPG
    IMG_0988.JPG
    187.3 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0990.JPG
    IMG_0990.JPG
    182.3 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0992.JPG
    IMG_0992.JPG
    209.5 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0994.JPG
    IMG_0994.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 172
Da16 on the bubble kush and 21 on the other 2. Growth is happening, but not much change, but I was staring at them and felt the urge to take photos. Waiting for the beautiful white stuff to appear these photos are in the same order as yesterday
GSC
Bubble kush
Mystery fastbud

Attachments

• IMG_1014.JPG
    IMG_1014.JPG
    181.6 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1017.JPG
    IMG_1017.JPG
    155.7 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1021.JPG
    IMG_1021.JPG
    195 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1023.JPG
    IMG_1023.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_1027.JPG
    IMG_1027.JPG
    197.1 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_1029.JPG
    IMG_1029.JPG
    156.8 KB · Views: 109
I moved the lights up to 27" away from the tallest plant on Wednesday night. Oh my did these plants grow! They have grown between 1-2" in 36 hours. I will be adding loads of pictures tonight. One happy guy. Fingers crossed these ones seem trouble free...

I think another feed will be due soon. The oldest 2 are day 25 from seed, day 22 above ground. Is this the time to start using Epsom salts? If so how much? I have read varying pieces of advice. I was thinking a tsp per litre.

Last edited:
Back