Extraction BUBBLE BOWLS INTRODUCTION

What’s up old friend.

Sooooo what is a bubble bowl? Lol
:pighug: hey D'CO! ...have a look at the reviews from testing to see pics and results,.. I didn't want to be redundant here so I didn't repost those,...
This kit is perfect for smaller scale runs, and is also far less messy than anything else I've seen... The Bowls contain the trich shower very well, clean up is a snap!

Took a look earlier today. Which kit do you guys think is the easiest for a decent product? I've been interested in expanding the efficient useage of my limited growing. Currently just been tossing the trim as I haven't decided how to handle it.

I'm old and I don't know how much leaning over my back and shoulders can take. Is it a long process?

1622858252713.png

Thanks bushmaster, wish I could watch. Age restricted and I am definitely not signing into a Google service to watch cannabis videos. hahaha, Ill see if I can find a workaround. They've gotten smart with making burner accounts.

Thanks bushmaster, wish I could watch. Age restricted and I am definitely not signing into a Google service to watch cannabis videos. hahaha, Ill see if I can find a workaround. They've gotten smart with making burner accounts.
got another vid loaded

Took a look earlier today. Which kit do you guys think is the easiest for a decent product? I've been interested in expanding the efficient useage of my limited growing. Currently just been tossing the trim as I haven't decided how to handle it.

I'm old and I don't know how much leaning over my back and shoulders can take. Is it a long process?
The basic 3-bowl kit is what I have, and serves me just fine! I have zero need to strain the trich's down to several micron sizes...
They should have a video at their site as well... shaking happens 1-2 min at a time, 3 in total I think? This is just a guideline, like any product you'll need to work with it a few times to dial in what works best for you,... read the reviews, a lot of tips and tricks in them to help flatten your learning curve :thumbsup:

Hmmmm I was wondering, would material kept at a higher humidity work better? I'm thinking that material stored with boveda packs to keep it at 62% RH would produce less plant matter in the hash.

Back