Live Stoners Hello Autoflower Network!

I'm glad to be here on the AFN!

I make Bubble Bowls, a faster, easier and cleaner alternative to bags. I'll be posting links to videos and hopefully be able to deliver useful content for you. I also look forward to learning from all the great info posted here.

About Bubble Bowls:
The Bubble Bowls Ultimate Kit can be used for conventional ice water extraction methods, as well as multiple stage dry sifting and dry ice extraction. The Bubble Bowls Dri-Shake line of products is specifically designed for dry ice extraction and dry sifting.

Here's a link to my website:
https://bubblebowlkits.com/

Thank you!

287400298.jpg
464681946.jpg
I super intrigued!

Welcome aboard Bubble Bowls! :welcome:
I own this product and will give testimony that these bowls are better than extraction bags and clean up is a breeze! Going to have the CannaZone test team test these out, so stay tuned for some great extraction pics and vids! :headbang:
Ohhh. Extraction team?
Sounds legit!
But seriously slick set up

Man it looks awesome
Gave the vids a like and subscribed!
Def on my want list already
LOVE my extracts
@Bubble Bowls welcome and thanks for sharing. These things look like exactly what i want.

Your product looks great @Bubble Bowls. Me & my partner used the bags to make bubble hash & man it’s a lot of work to make, & to keep the screens clean. Your bows look like they take a lot of the hassle out of it. Gonna have to get a set. Can’t wait to try em.

Back