Indoor Bubbatrouble an DWC.

Sounds good bro. I have a bt in a solo cup of coco, mine came out mutated. Gonna wait a while to see if she straightens out. I plan to transfer the coco straight into my dwc once/if she straightens up. Good luck bro looks like everyone who is doing hydro is trying magics gear in water lol

Sounds good bro. I have a bt in a solo cup of coco, mine came out mutated. Gonna wait a while to see if she straightens out. I plan to transfer the coco straight into my dwc once/if she straightens up. Good luck bro looks like everyone who is doing hydro is trying magics gear in water lol
Nice man good luck with your grow. Where are some other journals at for the magic in hydro?

I think we are the only ones besides green Gene's, don't see too many hydro guys on here. Its slowly coming back around.
Ya I was gonna say don't think anyone had done it yet or at least don't have a journal for it. I know that I will use LST on her to some heavy stress training. Shooting for one square even canopy. Still debating on toping her?

MAGIC'S GENETICS

BUBBATROUBLE

DWCB GROW 7gal Tote
General Hydroponics (expert feed schedule, slightly adjusted) with
BOTANICARE -- HYDROGUARD

Start 1/4 nutes / work up from there (by her responses )

Start with 5.75gal in tote (work down as decent amount of roots start showing) work towards 4gal.(I started in a 2liter bucket til main root was 1" with others showing growth at least), then transferred

Notes
1.pH water to 5.5-6.0 (optional, I did so when adding nutes/additives I didn't raise pH to to far beyond 6.5)
2. Add ARMOR-Si to tank 1st then add CALI/MG 2nd.
3 Then add HYDROGUARD. (2ml/gal, w.eeks 1-flush week).
4. Mix nutrient additives
1-rapid start (wks 1-8,9)
2-flora blend (wks 1-8,9)
3- flora nectar (wks 2-10,11)
4- diamond nectar (wks 1-8,9)
5- floralicious plus (wks 2-10)
6- liquid bloom ( weeks 5-8,9)
7- powdered bloom (wks 9-11)
5. Wait 15-20 min check pH (adjust if needed).
6. Use water to bring ppm down/ use nutes to bring up.
7. Use pH up/down to balance water to 5.5-6.5 before nutes/additives are added. 1-2 ml/gal usually max needed.
8. Check pH, EC, TDS, PPM, temps, daily. (I Check EC put don't but I don't or won't adjust for it if under 1.8)
9. Change Tote water every 7,10,14 days. ( You can flush your roots during this time if you want, can use water or CLEANER-botanicare, or others available, flush for 2 hours).
10. Use Flora Kleen to flush last week. (Debated topic so optional step) ml as bottle directs.

Chart Icons
®- repeat week (optional if needed)
∆-transition weeks
¶- flush

These are in ML /GAL (adjust amounts to visual needs of Bubbatrouble)
**All amounts are not exact,these are just what works for me.

I know I will be doing training on her but still debating on topping her?

If my sprout doesn't correct itself I'm going to drop another 2. Plan to do lst supercrop top and defoliating on mine
Looks like we're on same page I leaning towards little super cropping. Yes mine to is coming out deformed and is second set (real set) is looking the same but in 13 hrs I've had lots of root growth since last pic I posted. Couple 4"er's now and fingers on several. So far so good though can see how Dwc is addictive.

Update on the Bubbatrouble in DWC.

Attachments

• IMG_20180413_121926.jpg
    IMG_20180413_121926.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_20180413_121943.jpg
    IMG_20180413_121943.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20180413_121950.jpg
    IMG_20180413_121950.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 70
Little update this was at 8am and I forgot to get a pick at 6pm but first set is out and has its first branches starting out and 2nd set is up and on its way. Grab a pic in am and getting some good roots going also.

Attachments

• IMG_20180414_104722.jpg
    IMG_20180414_104722.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 60
Back