Indoor Bubbatrouble an DWC.

I am growing a Seedstockers Northern lights at the minute (Mega Crop).
Day 49 and it just showed pistils.
My first grow (also DWC) was 32 and 46 days for pistils with Heavyweight Seeds Fruit Punch Auto (Remo Nutrients).
DWC seems to slow down (extend) veg time

Once it starts it goes but I couldn't continue to transition stage as do to other projects, but I think I got it figured out how I went wrong and I'm not giving up for sure I have a whole another Tote set up for dwc to run two at a time in October midway, one Bubbatrouble and one a faster Short auto strain.

Once it starts it goes but I couldn't continue to transition stage as do to other projects, but I think I got it figured out how I went wrong and I'm not giving up for sure I have a whole another Tote set up for dwc to run two at a time in October midway, one Bubbatrouble and one a faster Short auto strain.

more than one plant in a bucket can be a real nightmare.

more than one plant in a bucket can be a real nightmare.
Well I meant to type they will be in their own 7gal totes, and mega from the start, and hydroguard?? Maybe seems fine not using it in my autopot pot tank last couple weeks so may not use it but I will still add it to my soil girls every other feed.

i only use MC some cal/mag and P/K, i dont ph adjust at all.
I agree the mega holds it pH from soil to the Dwc to my autopot it all stays right in line of the medium I'm using.

Unfortunately, my tap water pH is too high for this :(
If I didn't pH adjust, it would be about 7pH when I put it in the reservoir.

Sorry to say she is no more at the moment she stayed in transition for over 45 days after several attempts to flush and start over 4 times, tried forcing flower to really set I couldn't get her to do anything but throw little leafs each time or veg again real big then plateaued out, like said tried for almost 100 days total fro. Start to finally calling her. last pic but I will be trying her again with mega only about mid October and do the same setup but different tactic. she would get huge but never flowers start then would just throw leaves, being first time dwc really figure, cut replan try again. View attachment 918615
sorry to see this grobro, a lot of work to get nowhere. I have 2 right now not coming out of the closet, not Magic Strains!

Back