Indoor Bubbatrouble an DWC.

Great growing! You are so right about the genetics too. Magic is producing something really special in BT. You will have to test out Witch Doctor when he releases it next week.
She is going to produce very well it seems as I don’t see any preflowers yet so she’s not done with her growth/stretch yet and gonna blow up your tent for sure!
Thank you and yes she's spitting her pre hairs well now but she's ready to stretch for sure I just got done doing some major leaf tucking and clearing or any branch that won't amount to anything and she's ready to go. The good thing is after looking at the Royal Queen next her she's about 50/50 on cloudy trichs so she will be ready to chop any day, just got done doing a heavy clean up on her for any final swell she may do which she has done so far every day this week which will give BT plenty of room to stretch her wings. And yes I been scoping out the which Dr all week and seeing she is a 2-3' girl I will have to jump all over some gear from her. This week is all about finishing the Royal and giving BT her room. Shes sucks down a gallon every two days now.

Nice work bud!! Looking great!
Thank you bub, sorry I stalk u one here why because ur always posting new notes and topics for me to write down or research and i know ur devoted to to the canna with lots of knowledge. Just had to drag u over to see what im up to, I can assure u if u saw my tent up close u could see several things I've done from ur notes on here. This run has me hooked to run her again the same way but with her own room from the start to really max her out.

Thank you bub, sorry I stalk u one here why because ur always posting new notes and topics for me to write down or research and i know ur devoted to to the canna with lots of knowledge. Just had to drag u over to see what im up to, I can assure u if u saw my tent up close u could see several things I've done from ur notes on here. This run has me hooked to run her again the same way but with her own room from the start to really max her out.

No prob at all bud!! Always dig checking out grows, I just get very busy this time of year, so I don't have a whole lots of extra time to spend searching around.
DWC is one of the techniques where i know only a little....just something i haven't had a chance to try out.

No prob at all bud!! Always dig checking out grows, I just get very busy this time of year, so I don't have a whole lots of extra time to spend searching around.
DWC is one of the techniques where i know only a little....just something i haven't had a chance to try out.
That maybe but u know how to maximize a plant in 1-5 gal soil pots and that's what I know better than dwc so u have given me So many pages of notes and u don't even know it. Also this is my first time ever try dwc and it's just felt great so far for me. That I will do least couple a year to get a good idea of it before I try it on my fire glue photo beans.

Im not growing BT

here is an Auto Mazar at 65 days

and a 70 day old Sweet Skunk

Those look great bub, see I wonder if it was ur or another savage or another something gardens I follow on Instagram that's running by in dwc and when started typing on here @something urs popping up so I thought what the hell it maybe or may not couldn't remember but I know someone with a similar name to urs is running it and posted in the gram.

Those look great bub, see I wonder if it was ur or another savage or another something gardens I follow on Instagram that's running by in dwc and when started typing on here @something urs popping up so I thought what the hell it maybe or may not couldn't remember but I know someone with a similar name to urs is running it and posted in the gram.

does this look like something the "other" Savage might do while he is bored?

Back