Indoor Bubba Trouble Strain Guide

Hey Magic Man, where can I locate some of your beans? Checked D.C., but nothing there. Thanks!!
Hello sorry for the absence, Bubba Trouble is still on the menu for reproduction, taking a little longer than i wanted. Alpha Wave from binary selections is the closest thing "genetically" to Bubba Trouble, as it has the Bubba, bubblegum, and white Widow in it.

Hello sorry for the absence, Bubba Trouble is still on the menu for reproduction, taking a little longer than i wanted. Alpha Wave from binary selections is the closest thing "genetically" to Bubba Trouble, as it has the Bubba, bubblegum, and white Widow in it.
wait till ya see Mystery! and just harvested BLKMRRR [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], most resinous I've grown, killer good off the dry. In the clouds high, rapid sleep inducer! With cure who knows how awesome she will become! I'll get Magic's & Binary's updated, they be rocking my grow!

wait till ya see Mystery! and just harvested BLKMRRR [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG], most resinous I've grown, killer good off the dry. In the clouds high, rapid sleep inducer! With cure who knows how awesome she will become! I'll get Magic's & Binary's updated, they be rocking my grow!
Lol BLKMRRR is my daytime non sleepy smooth comedown smoke all day. It’s got the most unique smell I’ve encountered and having a hard time describing it still.

This strain is.....The Trifecta!!!

Size....Check.....(White Widow XXL)
Flavor......Check....(Hubbabubasmelloscope)
Potency...Check....(Bubba Kush)

Right now Bubba Trouble is the biggest auto in my catalog, 3 ft plants with high yield is common result. You will see strong growth from start to finish, with many side branches that are falling over themselves by late flower. Plants can get big even in small containers so if you have height restrictions you might want to plan accordingly. Buds are frost covered and gives off a sweet smell with kush undertones.

Smoke is great for pain, the mixture of white widow and bubba kush make this strain very relaxing and ideal for night time. The flavor of the the Hubba Bubba and Bubba Kush collide and create a sweet lip smacking taste that will have you reaching for one more bowl before bed.

Overall Bubba Trouble is a great strain and you will see for yourself! It is perfect for those who are looking for a strain with size and great flavor without lacking any potency. Look no Further

• Sex: Feminised
  • Flowering Type: Autoflowering
  • Genetics: Hubbabubbasmelloscope x White Widow XXL x Bubba Kush Auto
  • Genotype: Indica Dominate
  • Flowering Time: 70 - 80 Days
  • Yield: 1+ ounces per 3 gal medium
  • THC Testing: 21% (In House)
  • Height: 2.5ft-3ft | 75 - 90cm
View attachment 868985
@Ripper
View attachment 868986
@Eyes on Fire
View attachment 868987
@trailanimal
View attachment 868988
@A-Train

*Tester* Favorite!

Limited Edition strain once sold out there will not be another release of the same line of bubba trouble. Bubba Trouble 2.0 will be available in the future.

Choice of Freebie seed with order

Auto fem
Grape Walker Kush x Bubba Trouble

Or

Photo Fem
Ghost Dawg x Bubba Trouble

Magic Strains
True Sui Generis Genetics!

***Available March 1st! Pm me for details***
I didn't get out in time to be able to get some of these great seeds... Im hoping i can get my hands on the new ones

Is it back yet???? Just put up my new tent!!! It's time to get busy!!!

Back