Indoor Bubba Trouble Strain Guide

Magic

Canna Engineer
Reaction score
This strain is.....The Trifecta!!!

Size....Check.....(White Widow XXL)
Flavor......Check....(Hubbabubasmelloscope)
Potency...Check....(Bubba Kush)

Right now Bubba Trouble is the biggest auto in my catalog, 3 ft plants with high yield is common result. You will see strong growth from start to finish, with many side branches that are falling over themselves by late flower. Plants can get big even in small containers so if you have height restrictions you might want to plan accordingly. Buds are frost covered and gives off a sweet smell with kush undertones.

Smoke is great for pain, the mixture of white widow and bubba kush make this strain very relaxing and ideal for night time. The flavor of the the Hubba Bubba and Bubba Kush collide and create a sweet lip smacking taste that will have you reaching for one more bowl before bed.

Overall Bubba Trouble is a great strain and you will see for yourself! It is perfect for those who are looking for a strain with size and great flavor without lacking any potency. Look no Further

• Sex: Feminised
  • Flowering Type: Autoflowering
  • Genetics: Hubbabubbasmelloscope x White Widow XXL x Bubba Kush Auto
  • Genotype: Indica Dominate
  • Flowering Time: 70 - 80 Days
  • Yield: 1+ ounces per 3 gal medium
  • THC Testing: 21% (In House)
  • Height: 2.5ft-3ft | 75 - 90cm
bubba trouble 2.jpg

@Ripper
Bubba Trouble.jpg

@Eyes on Fire
bubba trouble3.jpg

@trailanimal
bubba trouble 4.jpg

@A-Train

*Tester* Favorite!

Limited Edition strain once sold out there will not be another release of the same line of bubba trouble. Bubba Trouble 2.0 will be available in the future.

Choice of Freebie seed with order

Auto fem
Grape Walker Kush x Bubba Trouble

Or

Photo Fem
Ghost Dawg x Bubba Trouble

Magic Strains
True Sui Generis Genetics!

***Available March 1st! Pm me for details***

This strain is.....The Trifecta!!!

Size....Check.....(White Widow XXL)
Flavor......Check....(Hubbabubasmelloscope)
Potency...Check....(Bubba Kush)

Right now Bubba Trouble is the biggest auto in my catalog, 3 ft plants with high yield is common result. You will see strong growth from start to finish, with many side branches that are falling over themselves by late flower. Plants can get big even in small containers so if you have height restrictions you might want to plan accordingly. Buds are frost covered and gives off a sweet smell.

Smoke is great for pain, the mixture of white widow and bubba kush make this strain very relaxing and ideal for night time. The flavor of the the Hubba Bubba and Bubba Kush collide and create a sweet lip smacking taste that will have you reaching for one more bowl before bed.

Overall Bubba Trouble is a great strain and you will see for yourself! It is perfect for those who are looking for a strain with size and great flavor without lacking any potency. Look no Further

• Sex: Feminised
  • Flowering Type: Autoflowering
  • Genetics: Hubbabubbasmelloscope x White Widow XXL x Bubba Kush Auto
  • Genotype: Indica Dominate
  • Flowering Time: 70 - 80 Days
  • Yield: 1+ ounces per 3 gal medium
  • THC Testing: 21% (In House)
  • Height: 2.5ft-3ft | 75 - 90cm
View attachment 868985
@Ripper
View attachment 868986
@Eyes on Fire
View attachment 868987
@trailanimal
View attachment 868988
@A-Train

*Tester* Favorite!

Limited Edition strain once sold out there will not be another release of the same line of bubba trouble. Bubba Trouble 2.0 will be available in the future.

Choice of Freebie seed with order

Auto fem
Grape Walker Kush x Bubba Trouble

Or

Photo Fem
Ghost Dawg x Bubba Trouble

Magic Strains
True Sui Generis Genetics!

***Available March 1st! Pm me for details***
Looks beautiful dude going to be planting one or two of these i think around August let's see how they do in 15 ltr autopots and coco [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Cant wait to see that grow Wile tag me when you start love to watch you grow her out:pass:
Will do hopefully should be cloning the Prima Donna this weekend i figured out what was wrong with her might of been the 6.5 ltr pot she was in for 100+ days she was a tad root bound (I'm special like that) so i trimmed her roots and she took it very well will update the thread when i get a minute [emoji106]

Will do hopefully should be cloning the Prima Donna this weekend i figured out what was wrong with her might of been the 6.5 ltr pot she was in for 100+ days she was a tad root bound (I'm special like that) so i trimmed her roots and she took it very well will update the thread when i get a minute [emoji106]

thanks for keeping her around bro I keep watch see how she turns out

Hi @Magic
Congrats for your release. I followed your work and can say you do a great job.
I feel sorry because I got not enough space/time to try your strains, my own projects keep me busy and take all the time and space.
Also a big thanks to your testers they all do great job too.

Have a nice day my friend
cu tobe

Hi @Magic
Congrats for your release. I followed your work and can say you do a great job.
I feel sorry because I got not enough space/time to try your strains, my own projects keep me busy and take all the time and space.
Also a big thanks to your testers they all do great job too.

Have a nice day my friend
cu tobe
Thank you tobe I know a lot have more seeds than they can grow I am in the same boat, but one day there maybe there will be an opening and hope to see you try one or two of the strains :cheers:

Thank you tobe I know a lot have more seeds than they can grow I am in the same boat, but one day there maybe there will be an opening and hope to see you try one or two of the strains :cheers:
For sure my friend.
After my seedstocker test.
At first I finish my current grow all is total full and I use my male room for some girls also. I grow different strains next to my own projects ,the next test will be for my friend Tony. After that I will hold some space for some magic in my grow room.
I think it will be the late middle of the year.

Do you got a good strain for Northern Europe climate. I will do a big guerilla grow this year and I plan what I will grow this season.

cu tobe

Back