Dinafem Bubba Kush Auto - Harvested

Trooperwife

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I am still doing my first ever grow - Fruit Auto (which I started a thread in the new grower section) and a friend of mine who was germinating a Bubba Kush Auto but he has an emergency that he has to be out of town for a couple of months so he gave his germinated seed to me. I put it in the coco mix and today is day 14 since it first popped out.

Well, my current plant is in Day 52 and there are still a lot to learn, I don't know whether I can manage 2 at the same time!!!! As I didn't know the growing part is this addictive, and now I got 2 babies to look after, need to rush husband to build me a new grow box in order for them to thrive!

- 10L fabric pot
- Gold Label Hydro CoCo 60/40 Mix
- 50 x 50 x 100 grow tent (space restriction unfortunately)
- Kingbo 300w Led Light
- a mini air-con
- a monkey fan
- Rhino Hobby Carbon Filter + 4'' extraction fan
- Canna A+B, Cannazym,Canna Rhizotonic,Canna PK13/14,CalMag (4.2% N, 4.7% CaO, 1.7% MgO)

20/4 light. Temperature high 23C-26C,RH is 45%-55%, every now and again it is 65% but mostly stays on 50% mark. pH 5.8 - 6

Day 1

Day 1 (2).jpg
Day 2
Day 2 (3).jpg
Day 7
Day 7 (1).jpg
Day 11
Day 11 (2).jpg
Day 12
Day 12.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on your Bubba Kush Adoption, she looks happy in her new home. I'm about 60 days in on my first BK grow and she's turning into one of my fav's. Tuning this grow in and grabbing a comfy chair.

BTW, you're right about the addictive part,, better make's sure hubby makes a big box for lots more.

I am still doing my first ever grow - Fruit Auto (which I started a thread in the new grower section) and a friend of mine who was germinating a Bubba Kush Auto but he has an emergency that he has to be out of town for a couple of months so he gave his germinated seed to me. I put it in the coco mix and today is day 14 since it first popped out.

Well, my current plant is in Day 52 and there are still a lot to learn, I don't know whether I can manage 2 at the same time!!!! As I didn't know the growing part is this additive, and now I got 2 babies to look after, need to rush husband to build me a new grow box in order for them to thrive!

Well that's a nice surprise and addition to your grow room :pass:

You already have Fruit auto going and I'm very confident that you'll be able to grow both ladies Fruit auto and Bubba kush auto without any problems :bong:

The whole AFN community will assist and I'm never to far away if you need me :bong:

Good luck with our Auto Bubba kush, you'll do great :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..

Congrats on your Bubba Kush Adoption, she looks happy in her new home. I'm about 60 days in on my first BK grow and she's turning into one of my fav's. Tuning this grow in and grabbing a comfy chair.

BTW, you're right about the addictive part,, better make's sure hubby makes a big box for lots more.

Thanks Mesa for your comment. I will pop in to your thread and keep a close tag on it so I can learn from you. Regarding the new box, well sometimes men can be slow but it is for his pain relief and pleasure, I hope he will get on with it sooner,lol, I can't wait to try more strains!

Well that's a nice surprise and addition to your grow room :pass:

You already have Fruit auto going and I'm very confident that you'll be able to grow both ladies Fruit auto and Bubba kush auto without any problems :bong:

The whole AFN community will assist and I'm never to far away if you need me :bong:

Good luck with our Auto Bubba kush, you'll do great :thumbsup:

All the best

Mark..
Thanks Mark for the reply. We just have to wait and see how they progress, finger crossed I won't bump into any problems! If you have time, have a look of my fruit auto journal, see how it is doing. cheers.

Last edited:
Day 16 - The bottom 2 leaves are dying and noticed a slight yellow tips but I think it is ok, will keep an eye on it. water/feed every other day with 400ml.

Day 16.jpg

Back