Humboldt Seed Organization Bubba Cheese Auto.

@Bailey Glad they arrived safe and sound mate and we do need to get a lot more Auto HSO grows up and running on AFN :pass:

I don't think you'll be disappointed in the 2 strains selected :thumbsup:

Dedovered haze did amazing outdoors in the UK last year and Auto UK Cheese is one of the most pungent Autos in the HSO line up :bong:

Have fun buddy :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

@Bailey Glad they arrived safe and sound mate and we do need to get a lot more Auto HSO grows up and running on AFN :pass:

I don't think you'll be disappointed in the 2 strains selected :thumbsup:

Dedovered haze did amazing outdoors in the UK last year and Auto UK Cheese is one of the most pungent Autos in the HSO line up :bong:

Have fun buddy :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
I'm really grateful m8 thanks a ton .
I'll be starting these very soon 2 of each I'm going to do .
So I guess I better buy in a nice new sleeve for my filter and possibly bring out filter number 2 for the bubba cheese

Can't wait I love a stiñky loud cheese joint

I'm really grateful m8 thanks a ton .
I'll be starting these very soon 2 of each I'm going to do .
So I guess I better buy in a nice new sleeve for my filter and possibly bring out filter number 2 for the bubba cheese

Can't wait I love a stiñky loud cheese joint

Oh a carbon filter is a must brother one of the stinker strains on our menu that's for sure :bong:

Drop a tag when you begin buddy :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

Oh a carbon filter is a must brother one of the stinker strains on our menu that's for sure :bong:

Drop a tag when you begin buddy :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
Defo will m8 wont be to much longer now

Congratulations on your bubba cheese grow! I just harvested one 2 days ago and gave it a try tonight. One of the tastiest strains I've grown with absolutely no cure!

IMG_20190325_173911808-1382x1843.jpg

IMG_20190401_111739336-1382x1843.jpg

IMG_20190325_173959930-1382x1843.jpg

Back