Humboldt Seed Organization Bubba Cheese Auto.

Glad you like it buddy :thumbsup:

Any chance of any dry bud shots to conclude this diary?

Would love to see how those flowers turned out :pass:

Thanks for the diary brother :thumbsup:

Kind regards

Mark..
I'll have to get some nug shots next run I had guests staying with me and it was gone fast, I have an og Kush about 2 weeks from the chop when that's done I'am gonna be running all the autopots, I'll definitely run the hso bubba Cheese again and the rest is gonna be dinafem.

Found a nug pic I put up on Instagram @HSO-Mark .
Screenshot_20181117-174747.png

Found a nug pic I put up on Instagram @HSO-Mark .View attachment 974824

Thanks so much brother :thumbsup:

@scally420 Would you like to try anymore of the HSO autos my friend?

I've seen great results with Dedoverd haze auto and Lemon juice express auto. I think you could do amazing things with these strains :pass:

Thanks for digging that picture up and for the social media post :thumbsup:

Until your next adventure :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

Thanks so much brother :thumbsup:

@scally420 Would you like to try anymore of the HSO autos my friend?

I've seen great results with Dedoverd haze auto and Lemon juice express auto. I think you could do amazing things with these strains :pass:

Thanks for digging that picture up and for the social media post :thumbsup:

Until your next adventure :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..
I just germed my next run @HSO-Mark (2 more bubba cheeses and 2 dinafem), when it's done i'll definitely give more hso stuff a go.

I just germed my next run @HSO-Mark (2 more bubba cheeses and 2 dinafem), when it's done i'll definitely give more hso stuff a go.

That's what I like to hear :pass:

In the new year I'll get a thread up so we can have a lot more HSO autos growing on AFN :bong:

Seen some amazing results this year with the HSO Auto line and can't wait to see how they perform on AFN :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

@scally420 I'll be dropping
20190307_114924.jpg

Can't wait when you said about the bubba cheese smell I was dying to grow it as I'm a huge fan of cheese strains

Back