Brown Patches On Leaf

Reaction score
Hi
I know this has been asked before & I've searched on here & it looks like cal/mag deficency, but I live in a very hard water area.
I opened the tent this morning & I saw this on some leaves all in the middle of the plant.
She is on day 32 from seed & on her last feed she got 16ml of Micro Grow Bloom & 8ml of Voodoo Juice & Carboload in 4 liters of water
Runoff was ph 6.5 RH mid 40's & temp is about 23/24ish
I checked my other girl & she seems fine.....so far
Thanks
IMG_20220901_093934861.jpg

IMG_20220901_101354669.jpg
IMG_20220901_101442423.jpg

Last edited:
Plants use more calcium the older they get so i would give them a dose of calmag,other than that they look great

Your leaves are very dark green. Too much nitrogen or potassium can cause lockout.

Like @Mañ'O'Green mentioned, the flush probably washed a lot of the macro and micro nutrients out of your soil, so you are probably lacking in some elements now.

Bonemeal has quite a bit of nitrogen in it, most calmag supplements contain some nitrogen, but bonemeal, bloodmeal, feathermeal all contain a lot compared to most liquid supplements. I would get a liquid calmag. It is easier to dose and control plant uptake. Most brands will work fine used as directed, but choose one that has a low N value.

good luck!

This is actually a really good example of why not to flush. It can sometimes help to resolve one imbalance but is just as likely to create a new problem.

Like @Mañ'O'Green mentioned, the flush probably washed a lot of the macro and micro nutrients out of your soil, so you are probably lacking in some elements now.

Bonemeal has quite a bit of nitrogen in it, most calmag supplements contain some nitrogen, but bonemeal, bloodmeal, feathermeal all contain a lot compared to most liquid supplements. I would get a liquid calmag. It is easier to dose and control plant uptake. Most brands will work fine used as directed, but choose one that has a low N value.

good luck!
You're right. It has an NPK 3-9-0
Looks like I have a 6 hour round trip tomorrow to my "local" grow shop to buy BioBizz CalMag. It's nitrogen free.

Appreciate you taking the time to help!

Back