Lighting briman runs the Electric Sky ES300's

briman

autopot rocker
Reaction score
Hello AFN! Posting up my Electric Sky ES300 unboxing of 2 panels! I got these leds in the mail yesterday and the packaging is stealthy and nothing indicating whats inside, so if you live in a non-legal state, these guys will help with your ninja like growing prowess! Shipping took them 3 days to get here from Dan, From The Green Sunshine Company, out of Oregon, which is impressive for where I live. First impression was the box/s had a few dings and rips, which is to be expected, but they both fired up and are nice freakin panels! "No purple, not white, its the color that grows plants right!" That's their slogan on their information sheet!:thumbsup:

My first impressions of the panels are they are well built, great quality and are just different from anything I have seen! Its one thing to see them at Cannacon, but to actually touch them and plug them in and see how they look and the design of them are a fresh new look for leds. The whole unit itself are used to cool the units, as there are no fans to cool them down, with the housing "cooling fins". Everything from the light hanging hardware brackets to all the free stuff that came with the panels was all a awesome surprise! I set up a meter to check the wattage and they were both within 1 watt of each other. I am ready to rock a grow with them. I am going to spend the rest of tonight and 1/2 the day tomorrow and put them in the tent, germ my seeds and hook up the carbon extraction. Not in that order, but ya get the gist. Some unboxing pics....
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG
DSC_0006.JPG
DSC_0007.JPG
DSC_0008.JPG
DSC_0009.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG
DSC_0012.JPG
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG

Last edited:
DSC_0016.JPG
DSC_0017.JPG
DSC_0018.JPG
DSC_0019.JPG
DSC_0020.JPG
DSC_0021.JPG
DSC_0022.JPG
DSC_0023.JPG
DSC_0024.JPG

Notation; I had specifically asked Dan from The Green Sunshine Company, to have a dimming option on my leds, so i could hook up a dimmer switch. The CURRENT production models that @wwwillie received, are a true 300watts at the wall!
20180314_141242.jpg

and being that I received the pre-production models with the dimming option, the run a bit lower on the wattage to be able to use a dimming switch. Again. When you buy these current models of Electric Sky 300's, they are a true 300watts at the wall!

Last edited:
My setup for this grow will be as follows....
Tent- Gorilla Grow tent lite line 4' x 4' x 6'7"
Filter and Fans- 4inch Phresh carbon filter and 4 inch Hurricane extraction fan with 4 inch ducting attached to a speed bully. Small interior fan fo rair circulation in side the tent.
Pots-5 gallon Redi Root fabric pots, inside 5 gallon Redi Root Aeration Frames. I am going to run 6 plants inside this tent! It will get crowded, but I mixed up a little too much soil and amendments, so we will have to make due!
Medium- Black Gold Natural and Organic with a mix ratio of 0.05-0.0-0.0, amended with 20% Black Gold Natural and Organic Earthworm Castings with a mix of 0.8-0.0-0.0 and that amended with 20% Black Gold Perlite. Excited, as I have never ran the Black Gold line before.
Nutrients-gbd organic mix! There are threads all over the site on this mix and our member @gbd has done a great job perfecting this organic mix, so if you want to try it, do pm him!:thumbsup:
Other Amendments-OG Tea-Veganic Special Sauce for the Mycorrhizal Fingi and Beneficial Bacterias. Vivastrap and Vivastrap! Powered Blackstrap Molasses Unsulphered Water Soluable. I do have Great White for the seedling hole, where the Rapid Rooter plugs will be placed in and I have some Real Growers Recharge that needs to be used up. No real concern for not having enough mycos in these pots!:biggrin:
Lights-The Green Sunshine Company's Electric Sky ES300's! yes sir, 2 of them cranking our a total of 577+watts of awesome led lighting!
Water source- Plain Tap Water in a 5 gallon bucket with a air pup and airstone to oxygenate the water and I'll be hand watering this grow!:toke:
Germination Method- I will be using the @Ronin germination method,
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/germination-the-ronin-way.33891/
It essentially uses a tupperware container, Rooter plugs and your wifi box! And it works! Last germ I had 100% success with it! Seeds are expensive, so if you want to improve your germination rates, give this a go!
Genetics- I am going to run Mephisto's Hubbabubbasmelloscope! Big genetics and a bubblegum strain to boot!
I'll be posting pics after I get things set up and ready to run!
Sooooooooooooo, get ready to have some fun, follow along and ask any questions you have! :headbang:

Back