Grow Mediums briman goes Tangiematic in the XL System

briman

autopot rocker
Reaction score
Hello AFN! Just thought that i would journal this grow, instead of keeping it to myself. This will be my second run in the Autopot XL system!:vibe:Blew up my first grow in them with Dinafem Cheese XXL's and got 2 monster Christmas trees out of the deal. Here they are...
dsc_0006-jpg.639303

So now, like the title says, I'll be doing Fastbuds Tangiematics in the Autopot XL system and going to scrog this grow and get some mega tops!! The setup is as follows...
Tent: Growlab GL120 4 x 4 x 7
Pots: Autopot Xl system(6.6 gallon pots)
Medium: Black Magic Coco blend
Lights: California Lightworks Solar Storm 400's-yes...2 of em! 690w with uvb at the last 3 weeks
Nutes: Advanced nutrients Sensi A & B base grow and bloom, carboload, big bud, hammerhead, overdrive, sensizyme and Botanicare cal/mag +
Additives: Roots acceleurator, terpinator, Hydroguard mycos, Orca mycos, Voodoo juice mycos, mamoth P in flower
water source: tap water bubbled in a 5 gallon bucket fro 24 hours before mixing nutes.
36 inch oscillating tower fan and phresh filter!
I will be running the base at 1 ml per L for the first 3 nodes, then when the system is on at the 20 day mark, I'll bump that up to 2ml per L and in full flower, go to 3-4ml per L depending how the plants react. But here is the twist... i am multipotting 2 plants in one container and believe that they 6.6 gallon pot of coco and the wicking system can indeed take care of 2 plants. Plus, I'll be laying down a scrog and spreading them different directions in the tent. I know it will work, because in the pic above, there is a Blackberry kush behind the plant in the pic above, that you cant even see!:cheers: We are at day 10 and all 3 ladies are settling in just fine. 10 more days and I'll fire up the system and we can see how the plants in 6.6 gallons of coco react!! On to some pics...
DSC_0003.JPG
DSC_0004.JPG
DSC_0005.JPG

Welcome fellas:pass: New coco from home depot!! Black Magic is their name. priced great and they have a great nute line I'd like to try as well. Happy to have you all here and growth is taking off real well. Cant wait to fire up this system!

Subbed in for your grow. My 2pot system should be here Wednesday, so looking forward to joining the autopot gang.
Welcome to the brotherhood! Hope you have a tall 3 x 3 or larger!! Yeah! Huge ass plants! Are you going to run coco? If you do , I'd suggest a bagged product of canna coco or Black Magic(home depot) to start out with! Ph to 5.8 and you are golden!:headbang:

Welcome to the brotherhood! Hope you have a tall 3 x 3 or larger!! Yeah! Huge ass plants! Are you going to run coco? If you do , I'd suggest a bagged product of canna coco or Black Magic(home depot) to start out with! Ph to 5.8 and you are golden!:headbang:
I have a 3x3x5.5 tent and may only run one plant the first time just to see if I can fill that area with one LSD-25. I had to pickup the coco from my local grow shop and he only had the GH Cocotek in 1.5 cubic foot bags. So I grabbed one of them to start with. i didn't even think about Home Depot as in this part of the country they get rid of most of their growing stuff for the winter.

Back