Old Reviews Bowl Trimmer Review by sanguine

Hey bud...thanks for taking the time to do this review. Ive been trying to figure out what auto trimmer I am going to get for next summer(harvesting my few outdoor plants almost kill me every season!!) Though this rig looks like it works pretty good I think I am going to go with a DIY whip trimmer. From what I have seen they work excellent and price for a DIY unit is almost the same as a bowl trimmer.

Cheers @912GreenSkell you would need a strimmer for those monsters you grow! Cant believe you hand trim that amount of bud
Would love to see your diy whip- if you go that route take plenty of pics as you go along

Cheers @912GreenSkell you would need a strimmer for those monsters you grow! Cant believe you hand trim that amount of bud
Would love to see your diy whip- if you go that route take plenty of pics as you go along

I have sourced the parts I need to make a whip trimmer. Being a one man show (and only at about 50% max productivity due to spine injuries) I need something to help me out!! I found an awesome tutorial, and have fair experience doing fine intricate work(ex-cabinetmaker), so I think I can make a very good power trimmer on the cheap. The one I am going to make is similar to the trimpro which is over $2000, but I figure I can build my own for less than $200.

Back