Seed Stockers Boradan's easy (HA!) RDWC Blackberry Gum with tea ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nice! but you will be for 2. leg or what?
Not sure.
I have 2 pots left from my original RDWC system that I can hook together to make a separate one.
I also have one of the Viparspectra 600 Reflectors that I used in my first grow.
I might buy a 2x2 tent as I have the room for it (sort of). I could then use that for any comp grows.
I like my Mars Hydro 4x4, so I may just pop for a smaller one of those.

Plz do it brother ..batlles can't be without you!!
48px-Face-blush.svg.png

Last edited:
Awesome, thanks for the tag I look forward to copying, ummm learning from you :smoking:
My tea is "done" brewing now but I have an opposite problem, I don't think I can get my temps enough to activate the benny's fully but it is what it is. I will add tea today when I make up my batches of nutrients.
Looking forward to seeing how your tea works out, no sipping :coffee:

Awesome, thanks for the tag I look forward to copying, ummm learning from you :smoking:
My tea is "done" brewing now but I have an opposite problem, I don't think I can get my temps enough to activate the benny's fully but it is what it is. I will add tea today when I make up my batches of nutrients.
Looking forward to seeing how your tea works out, no sipping :coffee:
Maybe something like this would help:
calentador-megazoo-50w-calentador-megazoo-reducido_1_g.jpg

https://www.miscota.ie/fish/atman/megazoo-heater-50w

Cheap as chips.
The red top is an adjustable temperature controller.
Just dump it in the tea res

Damn i forgot i had a couple of extra heaters in all my aquarium supplies lol I ended up just popping all my tea crap in the tent to keep it warm taking up space :doh:
Shhhh.... don't tell anyone... I did the same thing

Well shit, more stuff to buy!!!! I kept reading about people using them and didn't connect the dots until you posted that, duh. Been a long month :baghead:
Well off to the Amazon I go :crying:
My reservoirs as it is are on the cool side but the temps outside are heating up so I should be happy I have the cooler temps issue right now.

Back