18BFDDF1-E191-44F4-9DA7-C159E7CB331F.jpeg
Hi all,
@BombSeeds heres a pic of the THC Bomb I grew in my first ever battle and first grow with a proper set up. Great fun to grow and turned out a lovely plant! :pass:

Oh @BombSeeds .... your First [HASHTAG]#bomb seeds[/HASHTAG] Alumni ..Ringer..ringer..ringer...:biggrin:

@Splitty37 did his Gladiator Training on Bomb Seed sponsored seed...and he Graduated with Honors...:amazon:
hes come on leaps and bounds and a real nice fella @Splitty37 would make a great candidate @Mossy

Hello you magnificent folks at AFN, just though you all might like to know that we will have two brand new autoflowering strains that we will be launching in 4-6 weeks. If anyone is interested in running a sneaky pre-launch grow please let me know. @Mossy @Son of Hobbes @woody tagging you guys in to spread the good word!
Peace
Dan
Hey Dan.. I would love to give one of your 2 new strains a go.. have never grown Bomb seeds.. I'm a soil grower.. 3L airpots.. Skyline LED.. throwing my hat in the ring :smoking:

Last edited:
Buzzy Bee's Gardens in Michigan would love to give your seeds a go. What's the requirements? We'll be happy to provide a grow log.

Back