Not grown a BombSeed plant yet but heard good things from others, so I would be down to giving one a go in the next round of battles if you'll have me :crying:

@BombSeeds ..you have a Ringer...:yeah:.. @The Mugwamp WON the Big Battle first leg.....on a Big playing field....

Looks like you might have your Favourite......nudge..nudge..wink.wink....:yeah:

94f09a903e7cba3f724785eb727106e7.gif

Have a great weekend..

@BombSeeds ..you have a Ringer...:yeah:.. @The Mugwamp WON the Big Battle first leg.....on a Big playing field....

Looks like you might have your Favourite......nudge..nudge..wink.wink....:yeah:

94f09a903e7cba3f724785eb727106e7.gif

Have a great weekend..
Ssshhhhh :crying: I put that down to beginners luck, I doubt I will be that lucky again, but I'll give it a go :pass:

Hello you magnificent folks at AFN, just though you all might like to know that we will have two brand new autoflowering strains that we will be launching in 4-6 weeks. If anyone is interested in running a sneaky pre-launch grow please let me know. @Mossy @Son of Hobbes @woody tagging you guys in to spread the good word!
Peace
Dan
I would love to try your strains if you'll have me.

@BombSeeds... I would be privileged to get the chance to run some of the new strains hopefully there is enough to go around....!! And get some great feedback from the reliable folk on this top notch community!!!! Wish you all the best with your new projects:yay1::ht::ht::ht::afn::afn::afn::afn:

@BombSeeds @Mossy Are any of the new strains heavy sativa strains? It is hot as hell here in my next grow months Mid July to end of September. I use a evaporative cooler so the humidity is high also. So I am looking at 90°F+ 65% RH on the hottest days. The Wild Thailand I grew last summer loved it. So if you think your new strain will tolerate these conditions count me in. If not thanks for the offer.

Back