Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds presents the 2023 Welly Boot Competition

Germination
Day 1 for da booot...name of this strain is called Tha Boot! Since i dont know who pappy is? Cross got mixed but make some bad ass strains....
16872268222884065482786433777837.jpg

Last edited:
I only just see this I’m of to dig out a welly is it just autos or can I pop a cherry bomb photoperiod
Both of the ones I'm growing are photos. For one of them I picked a strain that I know is a great stretcher - Chick Magnet.

And she sprouted!
20230621_065312.jpg

I grew a Chick Magnet from seed and really liked how it grew. So I cloned it and grew it a few times. One of those times it hermed, so I quit growing it. But my son had a clone, and he grew it a few times, too. I found this bagseed in some Chick Magnet bud my son grew. It might be selfed, but he also grows another strain that occasionally herms - Georgia Pie, maybe. I'm not sure but I think that's the strain. I do know for sure that it's from fire clone because that's all he was growing at the time.

So it could also be a mutt, but I'm expecting something great. So great, in fact, that when I was deciding which Chick Magnet seed to trade with another person I met on AFN, I gave them the feminized seed from the pack and kept the bagseed!

Back