Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds presents the 2023 Welly Boot Competition

i got a dilema,, going away for a week in a weeks time and not sure if i should wait until i get back before starting my next run,​

Thats an easy question to answer. If you were leaving in three weeks, I'd say, "Go for it!" But a week from now those tiny sprouts are going to need you. I'd wait, personally.

I only put 4 but it works...you drilled a bunch...I wanted to add soaking string but I have my drill packed for moving..so I cut 4 slits on each boot...
I drilled a bunch of holes, extras in the toe. But as soon as they get established (running both boots) I think I'm going to water them by placing the boots in water to make sure the whole boot gets used.

Thats an easy question to answer. If you were leaving in three weeks, I'd say, "Go for it!" But a week from now those tiny sprouts are going to need you. I'd wait, personally.

Me too! I'd wait...
thanks, if i had everything ready for leaving day,
then soak the pots and plant seeds
hope for the best then
i go for 6 days and think it may be ok

thanks, if i had everything ready for leaving day,
then soak the pots and plant seeds
hope for the best then
i go for 6 days and think it may be ok
It could only 6 days...leave cups poked with holes and soak the shit out them pots...

Day 2 of my boot grow ❤️ not bad for my first time 😊 , I’ve decided to name my boot da mama .
F8B92519-454B-49EA-A74E-BF1ECA4ED648.jpeg
0978115D-C6B0-464F-8831-CE5B2B053F32.jpeg

Back